Chapter 14

-Here.- Harry leaves me on the floor and I take a look from the hallway.- Come in.- He says. I enter his parents' room, the furniture is covered with plastic and there are newspapers all over the floor.- There are the paint cans. I'll get something more comfortable for us to wear. You don't want to get stained, do you?

- Okay.

- Okay, I'll be right back.- He leaves the room and I approach the window to have a look at the street. My legs are still shaking a bit, that felt too good and I swear I could never imagine something like that, I didn't see that coming, but I won't complain about it, it was great.- Here.- He says entering the room again.- It'll be a little big for you, but it's okay.

- You only gave me a t-shirt.

- And?

- What about a pair of pants or sweatpants?

- Not necessary...- He shrugs.

- I can't paint the wall only wearing this.

- Oh yes, yes you can and you will. It's mine and too big for you, it'll cover your thighs, maybe even your knees.

- Okay... turn around.

- Oh come on, I just fingered you downstairs, there's nothing to be ashamed of.- I blush when I hear hs words. I take off my clothes except for my panties and my bra, Harry stares at me as if I was a newfound treasure.

- Are you blushing, Harry?- He smirks.- You know what? I'm painting the wall like this.

- What? You'll get cold.

- Turn the heating on.- He smirks and brings a portable heating.

- It's not fair for me.- I smile and he kisses me.

- Well, let's get started.- I say and Harry takes off his t-shirt. That's even more unfair. He's only wearing his sweatpants and socks.

- Yeah.- He says smirking.- Here.- He hands me a paint can and a brush.- You can start painting that wall, I'll start painting this one.

- Okay.- I nod and he smiles.

- Thank you again, for helping me.

- You don't have to thank me.- He smiles sweetly.

- Can I ask you something? Nothing's wrong, I just wanna make sure about something.

- Sure, what is it?

- Yesterday...sleeping at your house, with you...- The beats of his heart comes to my mind and his soft almost naked body caresses my senses.- You said you loved me. I wanted to know if you really meant it.

- Of course I did.- I blush and he looks down.- Why?

- Oh...nothing, I just wanted to be sure.- He turns around to face the wall.- I love you too.- He stutters and my smile grows unconciously facing the opposite wall.- Do you want to listen to some music?

- Sure.- I say excited. He smiles and leaves the room once again. I put on the t-shirt that Harry was wearing before. It feels warm and smells like him. It covers my thighs and the sleeves reach my elbows, it is much comfortable like this.

- You're beautiful.- He scares me from behind.- Uhm...let's listen to some music. You can pick a CD if you want.- He hands me a box full of CD's and I sit down on the floor while looking at them. There's a lot of stuff in here: The Beatles, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Irish Music, Beethoven, Soundtracks, Elvis... I finally pick up a Disney Songs CD.- Oh my god...- He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

- Please! Please, please, please, please...

- Okay! Okay... you owe me one.- He smirks and I know what he's probably thinking about, that's the reason I won't ask him.

The music starts playing and I sing along the songs in the album.

You think you own
whatever land you land on,
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim.
I know every rock and tree and creature, has a life, has
A spirit, has a name...

I start singing to Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas.

- You know every single song, don't you?- Harry asks.

- Yes, and so will you if you're gonna be my boyfriend.- He smiles at me.

- What's the name of this song by the way?

- Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas.

- Cool.- I laugh and he joins me.- Do you want me to help you up there?- He points at the top of the wall, which I obviously can't reach.

- Yes, please.- I laugh as he approaches me. He lifts me up on his shoulders, this makes it much easier.- I will hurt you this way, Harry.

- Don't worry, your weight is excelent.- I smile and the song ends. Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid starts playing and I can hear Harry hum.

- You know this song!- I say excited and he stops singing.

- What?

- You've seen the Little Mermaid!

- Uhm...yeah, I have a sister, remember?- He tries to defend himself.

- Whatever... I want to hear you sing this song.

- No, there is no way I'm singing this.

- Oh come on...sing with me...- I beg him.

- I remind you that you're on my shoulders, so if you start teasing me I'll let you fall.

- Come on Harry...it's just  a song... I won't tell...- I beg him again, I know he wouldn't dare to let me fall from his shoulders.

- Oh...under the sea, under the sea, darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from me...- He starts singing and I smile before joining him. We sing to I just Can't Wit to be King  and I've Got No Strings On Me and we finally finish painting my wall. His wall is done too, so there's only one left. I start painting it as Harry looks at me.

- It wasn't that bad, was it?- I tease him.

- I guess it was fun.

HARRY'S POV

It was really fun, actually, I won't admit it, that's for sure. I've never done stuff like this before and no one has never told me the things she has. I look at her as she paints the wall pieces around the window. The light from outside reveals her body under my t-shirt. She's so beautiful and her body looks like it's been perfectly sculpted. I like our... relationship, even though we met four days ago, she makes me feel in a way no one does. She's childish as she can be, but she's strong and have handled a lot of shit since she was little, I admire her and I'm glad she's mine.

- Done. I'm exhausted, do you have anything to eat?- She asks, she scrathces her eyes and her face leaving paint stains. I laugh and stand up to hug her tight.- What?

- You've stained your face.- She caresses her face trying to clean the stains on her cheeks and nose.- Let me help you.- I take her hand and I make her follow me to the bathroom.- Here.- I hand her a wet towel and she cleans herself.- I don't have many things to et, we can go somewhere.

- It'd be lovely, where can we go?

- We can order some pizza and watch a film.- I offer and she smiles.

- Yes!- She kisses me and I grab her waist.

- Okay, so I'll take my phone and I'll call.- She kisses me again and I smile.- I love you.- I say against her lips and she smiles against mine.