Chapter12

Chapter 12

The day of the party

Isabella's POV

I when to Kirsty's house today she is turning 18 today, so I am going to take her to go get her licence. So while Kirsty and I are out the girls, can get every thing ready for the party.

Kirsty's POV

Isabella arrived at my house at 9:30am I picked up my bad and got, in her car about two hours later I hade my driving test.

---------- after driving test---------

( still in Kirsty's POV)

After my driving test Isabella let me drive her car back to my house as I, had parts my driving test and I was having a couple of friends over tonight.

Lizzy's POV

We had everything ready for the party the gifts were all together and the food was out Ally was so hurry, she tried to eat some of the pizza but I told her she had to wait for Kirsty to arrive.

Ally's POV

I went to go eat some pizza but Lizzy saw me and she told me off I got a text from Isabella telling me they, were five min a way we all turned of all the light and got ready to surprise her.

Jayden's POV

The boys and I were hiding in Kirsty's room so when she can in and everyone surprise her, we could come running out and surprise her again Ally came in to the room. She told us that Kirsty and Isabella were five mins a way, so the boys and I turned of the light and just sat there waiting.

Isabella POV

I texted ally tell her that we were five mins a way, as was arrived Kirsty parked the car and went to walk in.

Kirsty's POV

As I open the door and walked to the kitchen to up my bag down but I was, shocked when a hole bunch of people jumped up and sad "surprise" I was amazed.

Julian's POV

I head everyone say "surprise," so we got ready to walk out and surprise Kirsty again.

Trent POV

The boys and I got ready to go out one by on I walked out first to see, Kirsty she was so happy to see me. I gave her a hug, and wished her a happy birthday just as Will stared walking out.

Wills POV

After Trent had walked out I walked out a min after him, Kirsty was so happy I gave her a hug and wish her a happy birthday just before Zach came out.

Zach's POV

I walked out to see Kirsty standing there I gave her a hug and wished her a happy birthday day and told her Keeda was really sorry she couldn't be hear and that she wished her a happy birthday

Julian's POV

I walked out to see Kirsty hugging Zach I walked over to her and wished, her a happy birthday and gave her a hug.

Kirsty's POV

I had see all the boys an they wished me a happy birthday and gave me a hug there was still, no sign of Jayden I really what him to be her but he sad he had work so I understand.

Jayden POV

All the boys were out and wished Kirsty a happy birthday, and gave her a hug now it was my turn to surprise her. I walked out and she was talking to the boys, I ran up behind her and gave her a hug and sad "hey babe." She turned around she was so happy to see me "I thought you couldn't, come today" she sad "babe I want to surprise you and I would never miss your birthday." Than I gave her a hug and kissed her and I sad "I love you babe," "I love you to" she sad as hugging me back.

Kirsty's POV

After I had sad to everyone thanks for coming I walked up to the girls,(Lizzy, Ally, Isabella, Laura, Daniella) and had thanked them for the party.

Jayden's POV

I walked over to the stage and got the mic to make a speech "I would like to wish my baby girl a Happy birthday, and I would like to say you are an amazing girlfriend. All the years we spent together and a part I always loved you and still do," I got down on one knee "so Kirsty will you marry me" "Yes Yes" I got up and gave my beautiful girl a kiss.

Kirsty's POV

Jayden got the mic and made a beautiful speech and he walked over, to me and got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring and ask me to marry him.

------------hours later--------------

Jayden's POV

After everyone had left it was just the boy and myself, Lizzy, Ally, Laura, Daniella and Isabella we were all staying for the night. We played Truth or Dear we spurned a bottle to see who would go fist.

Julian's POV

When we were playing Truth or Dear the bottle landed on Kirsty so she asked the fisted question, she picked me I picked Truth "Julian do you like Ally more than a friend."

Kirsty POV

I know how much Julian likes Ally and I know how much she likes Julian.

Julian's POV

"Yer I like her more than a friend she is amazing."

Ally's POV

It was Julian's turn to pick someone for truth or dear he picked me and I sad truth, "will you go out with me" Julian sad he went red it was cute. "yes Julian I with go out with you" and then we kissed.

Kirsty's POV

After we played truth or dear Julian and Ally were together, and so were Will and Lizzy together two we all went to bed.