Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(Two years later)

Kirsty POV

It has bean three years already and Jayden still dose not know, one more year than I can tell him. I am so happy that Will and Julian have not told anyone, I told Lizzy and Ally last year they were so happy to know I was back. I told them not to tell any one and they didn't tell anyone.

Lizzy POV

Today ally and I are going over to Kirsty's house just to chill, Isabella is going to be there too. Its going to be like a girls night. Just doing what girls do best.

Will POV

That's it I can not take this any longer, I told all the boys to pack there stuff up. We are going away for a while they, did what they were told.

Julian POV

I know what Will is up to so I help him Jayden needs, to know it has bean three years.

Jayden POV

We got on the plan I ask Will why we were going to Melbourne, but he didn't say a word.

At Melbourne airport

Trent POV

Only Will and I think Julian knew what was going, on but they would't sad a word.

Kirsty POV

All of us girls were running around trying to get Anthony we finale got him and put on his pants I sat at the front door were we got Anthony

Convection between Kirsty, Anthony lizzy Isabelle Ally ( K-Kirsty A-Anthony L-Lizzy I-Isabella Al-Ally

K: "I got you."

A: "Hehehe."

K: "mummy has got you now what are you going to do."

A: "mummy and daddy" Anthony sad pointing, to the locked Jayden had got me.

K: "I am sorry Anthony that daddy's not hear but you will see him next year don't worry baby." I sad as taking the locked off around my neck and opening it up so Anthony coupe see the photo of me and Jayden I stared crying

A: "Mummy" Anthony sad as he hugged me.

Al: "Kirsty are you ok."

K: "Yep I just miss Jayden and I wish he new about Anthony" I sad wiping my tears away

I: "Will you can tell him now if you want just call him."

K: "No just one more year"

L: "Kirsty are you sour why don't you what him to know he needs to know."

K: "Because I am worried Anthony or I will get in his way."

I: "Come on Kirsty lets go watch a movie."

A: "YAY movie mummy"

K: "Haha I love you guys" I sad as we had a group hug. Than I put the neckless back on

Jayden POV

What are we doing at Kirsty's hose she not even home, and she will not be home until next year.

Trent POV

We got out of the car and Jayden knocked on the door.

Kirsty POV

I heard a knock on the door "that must be the pizza I will get it" I sad as, waking to the door when I open the door I saw the boys there.

Convection between Kirsty, Will, Isabella, Julian, Trent, Zach, Jayden, Anthony, Lizzy, Ally (K-Kirsty, W-Will, I-Isabella, Ju-Julian, T-Trent Z-Zach Ja-Jayden A-Anthony L-Lizzy Al-Ally)

Ja: "Kirsty your back home why didn't you tell me."

Al: " Kirsty hurry up I want to eat pizza."

The girls and Anthony come to the door

Al: "Shit that's not pizza Hey boys"

L: "Oh hey"

I: "Kirsty are you ok

A: "mummy" Anthony sad than I pick him up

J: "Kirsty what's going on."

K: "come on in, Isabella can you take Anthony to this room please." I sad as letting the boys in.

I: "ok Trent you coming."

T: "Yer."

K: "Jayden it's not what it looks like."

J: " Guys can Kirsty and I have some privates please" than the others walked off .

Z: "ok let's go."

Ju: "good luck."

Ja: "Kirsty why didn't you tell me."

K: " I.....I "

Ja: "what Kirsty" Jayden yelled at me

K: "I am sorry I didn't what Antony or myself getting in your way, you worked to hard and I didn't what you to dropped. Everything of me and Anthony I am sorry, Jayden" I sad with tears falling from my eyes.

I: "Anthony get back her."

T: " I got him don't worry."

Ja: "can you tell me everything please."

K: "ok well I will put it this was you do you remember I was Skype you and the boys on Christmas Day."

Ja: "Yer"

K: "will I didn't fell every well that week so I went, to the doctors and the doctor told my that I was three moths. Than I got the next plain back to Melbourne and then I hade, spent the next couple of moths laying low for about 5 moths. Than Isabella and I went shopping for Anthony, and Will and Julian saw us I told them not to tell anyone.

Ja: "so Anthony is my son and he is three years old."

K: "Yes."

Ja: "I am a dad."

K: "Yes."

Ja: "Why didn't you tell me before."

K: "Because I didn't want me to get in your way."

Ja: "Babe you will never get in my way nether will Anthony."

K: "I love you Jayden."

Ja: "I love you to now can I see Anthony."

k: "I don't see why not."

Than we ran up stairs to see Trent and Isabella playing a game with Anthony it we so cute.

I: "Come on Trent lets leave the sierra's alone."

T: "Ok only if we can have a kid."

I: "Let's go."

Than Trent and Isabella left the room.

A: "Mummy look its daddy."

K: "Yes daddy's hear."

Ja: " He knows."

K: "Yes Jayden."

Ja: "hey Anthony I am sorry I missed three year of your life but I am here now,"Jayden sad as picking up Anthony.

W: "Guys pizza is hear"

A: "Yay pizza mummy and daddy."

Ja&K: "hahaha"

Then we went down and got something to eat, after dinner Jayden and I went to bed with Anthony.