Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kirsty POV

I have had spent the week at the boys house and now it's Friday I am, leaving tomorrow morning I didn't want to lave. the boys and my family a week before Christmas, but I had to this is my dream so I have to take the chance.

Wills POV

Jayden and Julian went food shooing I don't know, if that was a good idea or not. Trent an Isabella were out same with Zach and keeda, Kirsty and I were the only ones home I though because she what be hear for christmas we should make Jayden a video for him I had video everyone else now it was Kirsty's turn

Convection between Kirsty and Will ( K-Kirsty W-Will)

W: "Hey Kirsty are you ready to be video now why Jayden's not hear?"

K: "Yer lets get it over and done with."

W: " Ok here we go," I sad pressing the button to record.

K: "Hey Jayden I am sorry I hade to leave and I am so sorry, I will be gone for four yeas" she sad with tears coming down her face. "I will call you Skype you and text you when ever, I can babe" she sad and pursing for a while. "Jayden I love you so much just remember that, I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. Bye babe love you" she sad as blowing a kiss at the camber.

W: "Good job Kirsty."

Kirsty POV

After about five min after will video me, Jayden and Julian came home with the shopping. I help them put the shopping away.

Jayden POV

After we put the shopping away I did what to do anything, to big with Kirsty so we ran up stairs to my room just to watch moves. Kirsty seamed happy with that I let Kirsty pick the fist movie, she picked '21 jump street' then we got under the covers and cuddle up to each other.

Julian's POV

Kirsty and Jayden ran up to Jayden's room I don't know why but, all I can say there was a lot of nose from up there.

Wills POV

I finished making the video as I wrapped it up and put, it under the tree with the other presents than I Sad down with Julian. Not long after Trent and Isabella arrived home they, sad hello than Trent grabbed her arm. then they ran up stairs I am guessing to his room.

Isabella POV

When we got up to Trent's room I picked up my phone and saw, the time was 6:30pm. 30min later Zach came up to get us for dinner he told us to get, Kirsty and Jayden as we open the door we saw them asleep aw how cute. I sad to my self Trent and I grabbed out, our phones and took a cupel of pic it was so cute.

Trent's POV

Aw Kirsty and Jayden they are so cute together, Isabella and I took a cupel of pic.

Jayden's POV

I woke up to some giggling I saw Trent and Isabella were in front of us taking pic not long after I woke up Kirsty did.

Convection between Kirsty and Jayden Trent Isabella (T-Trent I-Isabella K-Kirsty J-Jayden)

J: "What are you doing here?"

I: " Zach told us to get you two up."

T: "Because dinner is ready."

K: "Ok we well be down there in a min or two."

Than Trent and I went down stars.

Zach's POV

When we finished dinner it was like 7:30 Kirsty and Jayden, went to Jayden's room Kirsty didn't look so good. Trent and Isabella went to Trent's room Julian and Will, were fighting over what move to watch so I went to my room.

Kirsty POV

Jayden and I went to his room I didn't fell very well I think I am home, sick I hope not if it is home sick I don't know how I will last for four years.

Jayden's POV

Kirsty didn't look very well so we went up to my room, we hoped into bed we just laid there. I just laid there just humming and playing with Kirsty beautiful long hair, until she fell a sleep not long after I fell asleep.