the collective going camping

Hey sorry guys I had to delete it wouldn't let me put up chapter8 and now is gone so I will do me best to have it up ASAP thanks guys

Chapter1

You and your friends are going camping but your parent would like you to have some guy friends, to go with you incase any thing bad happen so you pick up your phone and you look though you contacts. You see Jayden's number you have not seen him in 5 years but you text him when. you have time, plus his really busy with the others boys. The other girls love the collective they have met the boys so you though it would be fun just like all times but just not with the family's. You picked up the phone and started to call Jayden, you could hear the phone ring you were about to hang up but you heard Jayden answer the phone. "Hey Kirsty how are you?" Jayden ask you, you reply "Hey Jayden I am great thanks how are you?" I sad "that's great I am good" Jayden sad "I was wondering what you were doing this week because I am going camping with 5 friends and we were wondering, if you and the boys and Keeda would like to come" I asked "yer I don't see why not we have not seen each other in 5 years. I would love to see you and your friends and the boys would love to meet you and the girls and Zach sad Keeda loves camping" Jayden sad "ok great I will tell the girls oh and by the way the girls are fans of you boys and Keeda. So yer I will see you Monday at the airport and we will go straight there dose that sound good to you" you ask Jayden. "Yer that sound great" Jayden sad you could hear the boys in the back around saying something and Jayden was telling them to be quiet Jayden finish what he was saying. "So I will see you and you friends at the airport that's sound great" "yep ok I better let you go so you can hang out with the boys, also I need to tell the girls bye Jayden see you Monday" you sad "bye see you soon" Jayden sad you hang up the phone. You texted all the girls telling then that the boys and Keeda were coming camping on Monday that was two days away you told the girls to pack. There bags then you started to pack your you were so tired so you went straight to bed.