Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~•~•~•~•~

The vibrations from my phone wake me. Excitements fills my heart and mind as I realize that we're going to decorates the bakery.

After done showering, I change into a simple style that could match my black leather boots.

I applied some soft makeup look and take a last look at my appearance before going downstairs

My sisters was both there enjoying their tea and coffee.

"Someone did wake up early today." I raised my eyebrows, giving Joanna a big smile.

"Someone woke up late today." Joanna mimicked my voice, raising her eyebrows at me. 

"This is not late, it's like 7:23." I point at the round clock on the wall. 

"Whatever old sis." She rolls her eyes and laughs.

"At least,  I'm not old alone cause I have another sisters that is the same age as me." I laughs at both of them, taking up a white mug from the kitchen drawer.

I made myself a cold coffee and take a seat opposite them.

Cold coffee, make me remember about yesterday.

Pervert.

But he's trying to help.

Why are you even accused him like that, Aly?

I sighed in silence.

"Aly?" Irena waves her right hand in front of my face.

Realizing that she had said something, I raised my brows at her. "What did you say?"

"I was asking you what happen to my dress? Didn't you promise not to even make stains on it?" She pouts.

"Sorry about that. Yesterday I went to a coffee shop next door. Someone bumped on me and the cold coffee he was holding was spilling on me. He tried to help I guess, but I was not in my right mind that I called him 'pervert'. I mean, I don't like a guy who simply just make skin contact no matter what. It just came out from my mouth." Guilty washed over me.

They exchange looks and stares at me with smirk.

"Don't start your imaginations darling." Shaking my head.

"Is he cute? How about handsome? Hot?" Joanna asked, wiggling her brows at me.

"Not in the list." I stated.

"Really? Not even hot? Like Francisco Lachowski?" Irena chuckles.

"Yes, it had been a while you talk about guys. You know like, we miss you to hear you admiring someone like before." Irena says with a soft smiles, Joanna nodding in agreements with Irena. "It had been years since he left. You need to know that not everyone is like Ky-"