Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~•~•~•~

Joanna's P.O.V

That moment Wilson asked the question, my head snapped towards Alyxandra.

Her eyes was on the guy, who is known as Kyle. Fears and tears was shown on her face.

"Aly!" Irena and I tried to stop her but she was too fast.

She drove the car away, out of sight.

I look at Irena, sighing.

We both walk back to the bakery, trying to put up a smile.

"Why did she walked away?" Kyle asked with confusion all written over his face.

I turned to look at Irena, asking for her help.

"She had urgent things to solve." Irena fake up.

"No. She's not. I saw tears in her eyes." Kyle said in a low voice. 

"It's quite hot here, might be sweats." I tried to back up.

We both goes back to our works.

~•~•~•~•~

We were sitting down around the tables which Wilson and Dawson arranged near the windows.

Kyle was sitting alone on the other table while scrolling through his phone. He have been really quiet since Aly left.

It been 2 hours and Aly haven't come back yet. I was getting worried about her. Irena and I keep on sending messages to her in our group but she's not replying.

The squeak on the door caught our attention and Aly walked in.

She didn't give even a glance at us and make her way straight to the kitchen.

~•~•~•~•~

Kyle Ryerson POV

I doesn't have the mood of talking so I took a seat on the next table. I scrolls through my instagrams but my mind was somewhere else.

Why did she left just like that? And why there is tears in her eyes?  Why is there fears in her eyes?

I do feel bad now but I tried to ease my mind. 

The squeak on the door make my heart beat faster. I was looking at her, hoping that would look back at me but she didn't. She didn't even care to take a look at us. She just walk straightly to the kitchen like nobody is here.

I stand up and walk out of the shop, straightly to my cafe. I was getting annoyed for no reason at all.

I flipped the card on the transparent glass door from 'closed' to 'open'. I sat on the counter, waiting for some customer to come.

The door was opened and Clarrise was standing there.

"Hey babe" She greets me with a smile.

"Hey too babe." I smile at her.

Well, to be honest, I am so not in the mood of talking to someone right now.

"You're alone? Where's Wilson and Dawson?" She gave me a kiss on my right cheek.

"Next door shop." I smile at her.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" She holds my arm.

"No. I'm tired." I gave her a 'sorry' look.

"It's okay, babe. Do you want me to make you coffee?" She asked with a cheerful face.

"No." I shakes my head.

The front door opened and Wilson and Dawson come in while laughing.

"They are so cute and funny!" Dawson smile wide.

"Guys, I'm going back early. I'm tired." They nods and I walk past by Clarrise without saying goodbye.

I am not usually like this, I barely do this to her. My emotions is mixed, I feel sad, confuse, angry and pity at the same time.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Clarrise stood infront of me.

"No. I can drive. Thanks, Clarrise." I smile at her and give her a quick peck on the lips.

And now I am calling her by her own name, which I barely do since we date.

"Babe, are you sure you're okay?" She hugs me.

"I am hundred percents sure." I slowly pushed away from her.

Well, I lied. I am not even tired at all.

"Okay. Drive safely then." She smile at me and I nods a few times.

I get into my black Audi R8 and drove back home.

~•~•~•~•~

I was greet by Esther toothless smile. She is my older sister's daughter and they always come and visit me during weekends. They live a few hours from my house and both my sister and her husband was working, which make them barely come visit during weekdays.

"Hey there princess!" I lifts her up.

"Hi puins." She giggles.

She is only 5 years old, that's why she can't even pronounce some words properly.

"Where is momma?"

"Bath Emily." She smile.

Emily is 2 years younger then Esther which is one of the reason why my sister, Kessy always busy.

"Ohh. You watch tv and be a good girl, okay? I'll go upstairs." I kissed her forehead and put her down.

I walked fast up the stairs and get into my room. I pull off my white shirt and lay on the bed.

I unlocked my phone and clicked on the music. I press play and 'This Town' by Niall Horan come out. I stare at the ceilling while listening to the song.

My minds is full of Aly's picture. Since the day we meet and this morning. It's feels like I know her much longer than I know Clarrise. It's so complicated.

~•~•~•~•~

Votes, comments and follow are highly appreciated ;)

Yanne Ira