Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~•~•~•~•~

His face was inches away from my face and I swear that my face is totally red right now. It's like the room temperature suddenly change from low to high.

I quickly stand on my two feets, avoiding his gaze.

"Stop doing things like that. It's childish and stupid. Please go back to your shop and if can, don't meet me again. I'm busy and I'm sure you are busy with your coffee shop too."

"Why do you always be this arrogant to me? Is it because of what the guy Kyle did? I'm not even him. I just want to be your friend, that's all." He faced me.

"Don't act like you know everything.  You don't even know about anything. Just get out of here!" I pointed at the door.

"You know what? This isn't the way of moving on. Him breaking your heart should not be the reason why you hate the name and don't be so weak because of love. Hating someone just because of your past is childish. " He finished his words and disappear from my sight.

I was shocked by his words. I stand still at my place without even know what to do.

He judge me without knowing even a single thing about me.

Tears starts roaming in my eyes.

"Why is he so cruel? Judging me without knowing how broken I am?" I whisper to myself, feeling like the weight of the world are all in my chest.

I stumbled on the floor, not knowing what to do anymore. His words are somehow real yet cruel.

How can I move on easily from something that broke me mentally and emotionally?

Those things are like chains that are on fire, which holding onto me and burning me at the same time.

I've tried for years to forget about it. I look for professional therapist but it was useless.

I am still like this.

~•~•~•~

I feel like I was on a soft bed but I can't even move an inch.

"Is she's going to be okay?" Joanna's voice was heard beside me.

"She will be okay. She might be too stress and she really need to rest. Don't worry, she will be awake soon." An unfamiliar female voice answered her.

"Thanks, doctor."

A door's sound was being opened and closed after a while and was followed by footsteps.

"Hi." Joanna greets.

"How is she?" Someone asked which I recognized was Wilson's voice.

"She'll be fine, right?" Dawson's voice followed.

"Yeah, the doctor told that she might just too stress and need some rest. She's will be awake anytime soon." Joanna answered.

"She might be very new to this, I mean, opening a new shop isn't that easy. It's really tiring. She does need some rest." Dawson sighed.

"So, you'll be takong care of her tonight?"

"Yes, Irena said that she need to clean up the bakery since it was quite a mess."

"We'll come visit tomorrow then. Call us if you guys need something." Wilson said and the exchange goodbye.

It was silence when they left.

"Aly, I go to the canteen for a while. I'll be back soon." Joanna said and her footsteps was slowly fading from the room.

I tried to open my eyes but I failed. This actually happened to me few time years ago and it happen again now.

The sound of the room being opened and closed was heard.

"Hey."

I was terrified. It was the voice I never wanted to hear again.

I'm kept on telling myself that it was just an illusion.

"Don't you miss me?"

It whispering in my ears. Fears had overtaken me and I cannot do anything in this state.

The door being opened made my heart lighten.

Please let it be Joanna. Please.

"Oh, I thought there's nobody here. Are you her friend?" A male voice which I recognized was Kyle Ryerson.

"Yeah. I'm her friend. Um, I'll better go first."

"Oh okay."

I was feeling more better after he's gone but he knows that I'm here. What if he's trying to kill me?

I was trying my best to open my eyes but I can't. I can't even formed a single words from my mouth.

I want to go home. I don't want to be here.

"Aly, I'm sorry. I don't know things could be like this." I feel a hand touching my hand.

He won't do something to me, right?

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I won't treat you like that again. I don't know why I'm acting like this but please, I'm sorry." My hand feels wet and I realize he was crying.

"I'll do anything if you wake up fast."

He kept on crying and crying beside me and I feel pity and shocked about it.

Why is he suddenly like this?

This is weird.

~•~•~•~•~

I was awake by the sound of phone's ringing. I tried to open my eyes again and this time I really did. My hand feels numb and I looked at my side, Kyle is still there.

I pushed my hand away slowly fron his head and wake him up.

"I want to go home. Now." I slowly get up from the bed but was stopped by Kyle.

"No. You need to be check again." He said sternly.

"It's useless. It will always be the same. They would said that I'm fine. Just send me home." I slapped his hand away and tried to get up again.

"No. You can't go without being check again. We need to make sure-"

"Please. I really need your help." I begged him.

"I will send you home but-"

"I'll take the taxi then."

I pulled the needles out from the back of my hand and walk towards the door.

"Why are you acting like this?" He stop me with his tall body.

I tried to pass by him but he won't let me.

"I need to run away. Someone's chasing me." I begged him.

"What are talking about?" He looked at me in confusion.

~•~•~•~

I hope it was never too late to continue this book again. This year I got my final exam for high school and which I need to really focus on but I'm still going to continue this until finish so bear with me haha.