Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The nightmare keep coming back over and over again.

It had been 3 days since he came and it keep hunting me that he might knows my whereabouts.

The door open caught my attention and Joanna head pop up.

"Um... Kyle come by to see you."

"For what?" I ask, dragging my leg towards her.

"Not sure. Need me to tell him go?" her voice come out unsure.

"No. I'll talk to him for a while." I smile and we walk down the stair together.

"He's outside." Joanna refers to the main door, then walk to the opposite way into the kitchen.

I sighed.

I shouldn't let him involve in my life. He might get hurts and protecting Joanna and Irena from getting hurt is already enough. I don't need him to wiggle into my problems.

Let's make this clear.

I let out a deep brethe and open the door.

He was leaning his back on my car, his eyes caught mine and smile formed on his lips.

"Why are you here?" I closed the door behind me and walk closely towards him, making sure there's a space between us.

"I just want to see how you're doing." He lend me a bouquet of roses.

"I don't like flowers, just give them to someone else." I ignore the roses.

"You don't need to come here again. Just go and let's not meet each other again even if we're shop neighbours. It's annoy me that I have to see your face each time." I sighed, avoiding his gaze.

"Aly." I look up at him, his expression shows hurt and confusion.

"I think you understand what I'm saying. Since the first day, problems keep attacking me. Each time, you just making me feel so miserable with you around. I couldn't take it anymore. Just... go." With the last word came out, I turned my back to him and start walking into the house.

He grabbed my arm and pull me into a hug.

"I won't leave you until you tell me what's wrong. I know there's something wrong. I will help you. Please don't ask me to go. I can't, Aly, I can't. I can't leave you facing it all alone."

I push him away with all force.

"Knowing you is what wrong. Letting you around me is wrong. So please, I'm begging you. Go away. Leave me alone."

I locked the door and let myself fall onto the ground.

"Aly, please, open the door." He keep banging the door.

"What happen?" Irena hugs me.

"Tell him to go." I murmuring. "I don't want to see him anymore."

"Irena, bring her to her room. I'll talk to Kyle." Joanna ordered and Irena lead me to my room.

"Just leave me here." I told Irena, closing the door between us.

The memories keep coming back and it get worst each time. I thought I had started to forget about it but it's making me goes crazy.

After that day, I didn't talk much to Irena, Joanna and especially Kyle. I keep myself busy all the time. I know my sisters are worried about me and once in a while, I told them not to. As for Kyle, he did stop by our bakery and tried to talk to me but each time I tried my best to ignore him.

Each day he will send coffee for me during breakfast with sticky note on the mug and xo,K.R at the bottom.

It always brighten up my days even though I never really shows it.

Why can't you just give him a chance, Aly? Maybe you could start it all over again and bury all the bad memories.