Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Why are you running from me? It's totally useless to do that. You know you belong to me. Nobody can save you anyway. So, just come to me." his smirked while taking steps towards me.

"Let me go. I don't want to live like this." Covering myself with my arms, I take steps back away from him. My visions get blur with each tears  from my eyes.

"I won't let you go." He grabbed my wrist tightly, dragging me into a dark room.

The scream from my mouths was useless. Only echo of my voices was heard.

"Listen."  A tight grip felt on my neck, making it's hard to breathe. "Stop screaming if you don't want to be hurt."

The place was dark and it's hard for me to keep my eyes open.

"Aly..." A familiar voice was heard.

Lights fills my visions slowly, Joanna and Kyle was standing there with worries.

The dreams feels real. I could still feels my heart pumping so quick, like I just finished a marathon.

Joanna pulled me into a warm hug and pat my back lightly.

"We're here. It's okay." She whispered slowly.

"Sure. I'm okay. Thanks." I smiles weakly, avoiding any eyes contact with both of them.

"You haven't get anything since this morning. You want me to prepare anything?" Joanna asked.

Right, I haven't even touch any foods since this morning.

I shakes my head lightly. "No."

"You sure?" Kyle finally speak up.

I just nod.

"I just need rest." I pull my blue blanket, laying down on my left side. Having my back to them.

"We'll just downstairs. Just call us if you need anything." Joanna said softly.

"Can I stay here?" His voice was soft, almost sound like he knows what I feel.

No. It will be worst if you are here.

"Let's go." Joanna whispered.

The sound of door closing was heard, silence fills the room and my mind flashing back to the nightmare.

What if he take me?

I know I don't feel okay at all. Kyle Weskey is there last night in the hospital. I am sure that was him. 

There was no way Joanna and Irena should know about this. They might get hurt.

If in any way Kyle Weskey take me away, I won't let him harm them.

It was me who put him in my life in the first place.

~•~•~•~•~

Kyle Ryerson POV

My phone was ringing and I pick it up without giving a glance at the name.

"Babe! Where did you went missing these days? You don't even give me a call or text since the last day we meet. You're not meeting another girl, right?" I looked at the name on the screen --Clarrise.

It had been few days we haven't talk.

Clarrise didn't even crossed my mind.

"I'm sorry. I've been busy lately. I need to hang up." I pressed the cancel call, throwing it on the bed.

"Please. I really need your help." She begged him.

"I will send you home but-"

"I'll take the taxi then."

She pulled the needles out from the back of her hand and walk towards the door.

"Why are you acting like this?" I stop her.

"I need to run away. Someone's chasing me." Her expressions shows fears and her voices trembles.

"What are talking about?" I looked at her in confusions.

"What's really happened to her before? I don't think it was just a simple break up." I sighed at myself. "Could I be the reasons she was reminded by her past? Maybe I should stay away from her."

Then it hits me.

There was a guy visiting Aly the night I visited her.

Could that be... 

  ~•~•~•~•~