Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I feel like this chapter have so many grammar mistakes, I'm sorry for it.

~•~•~•~•~

I turned to look at that person and I was shocked to see it was Kyle Weskey's sister. She is the only person who know most about what happen to me. I really thank her for helping me to escape from his evil brother. If she's not there, I didn't know if I still alive.

"Rose?" I stood up and gave her a hug.

"How are you? What are you doing here?" I asked after we parted our hug.

"I'm fine. I moved here weeks ago. How are you and what are you doing here?" She smile at me and then my sisters.

"I'm great! I live here after those thing happen." I gave her a quite sad smile.

"You what?!" She whispered at me. "You live here?"

I was confused by her sudden voice change then I realize that she said she move her weeks ago. That's mean, Kyle Weskey is here too.

"He's not here, right?" I asked her but my voice came out small. I am scared of what she's going to say.

If he's here, he might find me again and all those thing that ever happen will happen again.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" She looks at me and then my sisters. "Maybe alone."

I nodded a few times.

"We can talk at my shop." She nodded her head and we excuse my sisters before heading out of the coffee shop into my shop.

When we enetered the shop, I looked at Rose with hopeful that she will said 'no'.

She took a deep breathe and let it out slowly.

My heart start to beats fast, it's feel like I only have a few hours to live.

"Aly. I didn't know you live here. If I know it, I will find another place to move in. Kyle is in a deep trouble. He borrowed money from the gangsters and he can't pay it back. So, he asked me to find a place to move because they're going to kill him if he didn't pay it in this week."

"He still the same guy I know, always make troubles." I sighed. "Did he know that I live here?"

"No. He never talk about you living here but he did say that he saw a girl who look exactly like you but I hope that's not you that he saw." She looks at me pityfully.

I was speechless and scared so I just stood there waiting for my life just end.

"I promise you will be alright." She gave me a tight hug and I hug her back.

"I'm afraid." Tears are rolling down my cheeks and fall onto Rose's peach floral shirt.

"Actually, he did change after you leave. He slowly become the old him. I do hope he realize his mistake though." Rose gave me a warm smile.

I hope it true that he change but I didn't say it.

After a few minutes of just sitting there without saying anything. I told Rose that I'm going back home. I guess I do need some times to forget about it, eventhough I know he will come back just as he promised.

I still do have feelings for him and I don't understand why either. I know he's bad to me but I still believe that he somehow can and will change. The moment I ran away from him, I think I had enough of him. I gave up on him.

People can change in a blink of an eye. I still remember how he treat me so good. He will cook for me. He will call me with cute names. He will sent me presents on my birthday and on Christmas day, eventhough I never ask for it. He just so amazing that I couldn't believe he changed so much.

I gave Rose a goodbye hug and a smile which she return back.

"I'll see you again." I said before we walk to the different directions.

I got into my car and drove back home. I send a text to Joanna and Irena, telling them that I go back home early.

All of these things are making me busy that I haven't even got a chance to focus on my shop.

I throw my handbag onto the cushion and went to the kitchen to make some hot latte. It's raining cat and dog outside which is the perfect time to drink coffee. I pressed the remote and search for interesting channel on the televisions but there's none so I end up watching some cooking show.

My phone buzz again making me lost my focus on the show. I unlocked the screen and it was a text from the stranger again.

Why are you not replying me? -anynomous

I just stare at the numbers for a few minutes.

I finally get the courage to reply that person.

Who are you and where did you get my number? -me

He did reply me fast after I sent him the text.

I won't tell you who I am through text, we'll meet. -anonymous

Meet?! What if he is really a serial killer and he plan to put up a trap?

No. I don't know you. -me

You do know me, babe. -anonymous

Babe? Why the heck did he call me babe?

Then a realization hits me hard. Kyle Weskey. I start to shaking but I need to know if it's really him.

Why do want to meet me? -me

I have something to tell you. Don't worry though, I'm not going to kill you or something. I just miss you ;) -anonymous

What if it is him and he want to take me back? What if when he hit me there and nobody dare to help? If I tell Joanna and Irena, they might get in trouble if it's really him.

You can tell me through text. I won't meet you no matter what. -me

Why are you so sturborn now? You ain't this type of girl I used to know. -anonymous

I don't understand what do you mean but I just want to say, people do change, no matter what. -me

Why am I so stupid still replying this stranger's text? Gosh! What happening to me?

I went to the kitchen and cook some fish ball soup with cabbage. I do love to eat soup, it's one of my favourite food.

I check my phone again and that stranger do reply me.

Sometimes, people have reason to change and some are because they totally broken inside. I really need to meet you. There are something important that I need to tell you, face to face. -anonymous

This scare me and I feel goosebumps all over my body. I don't know if I should meet him or not.

Yes or no? If I say yes, I don't even know who that person is. If I say no, that person won't stop bothering me. What is it so important that he or she can't just say it through text?

~•~•~•~•~

Well, I know this is a really late update and I'm sorry about it. I do hope you still bare with me (:

Have a nice and blessed day!

Yanne Ira