Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~•~•~•~•~

I wake up having headache because I haven't sleep all night, thinking about weither I should agree to meet that strangers or not.

I kept on re-reading the text and the only person that come out in my mind ids non other than my ex ----- Kyle Weskey.

If he found out where I live, I should kill myself already. Maybe it's better than to let him kill me with a mysterious way which will make my death look like I've been kill by ghost.

I am so stressed out thinking about it. I don't understand out of many places, why do he have to choose this small town?

I groaned and hit the bed continously.

The digital clock on the nightstand shows that it's 5a.m now. I only sleep for 1 hour? Dang it!

I walk quietly to the kitchen and make some hot coffee. It was so quiet down here that the only sound I can hear is dog barking.

I flashback to the moment where I first met Kyle Weskey.

It was my mother's birthday, I still remember that I lost my money on my way to the shop and I have no idea how to pay the cake that I oder speacialy for my mother. Then I don't know how he knows about it, he offers to paid it for me, which I really appreciate very much. We met a few times after that and he finally told me that he likes me and I do feel the same about him. He was so nice, so kind and he was the best boyfriend ever when I date him for the first two years. After his mother died, which is the only parent him and Rose had, he started to change. He look like an angel who change into a demon, which I really dissapointed of.

Eventhough he has change completely, I still do like him.

I finally decided to blocked the number from my phone, hoping that the stranger won't disturbed me again.

~•~•~•~•~

"Hey, how are you doing?" A familiar voice ask. Well, I don't need to guess for so long because from the voice and his perfume, I know that he's non other than Kyle Ryerson.

Why do people in my life need to have the same name? Like why don't they be named Alexander or Adam or Luke or Gabriel? It's more better though. Maybe I should make a blog that recommend babies name.

I turned my head up and look at him with no emotions.

"How was your day, miss?" He asked with a soft voice. I almost fall. ALMOST.

"Good." Was all I can say.

I continue doing my Green Tea cookies which I learn from my mother when I was 13.

"Can you teach me how to do this? I love learning new things." Kyle sat on the wooden chair next to me.

I raised my right eyebrow at him and gave him the 'are you serious?' face.

He let out a laugh and smirk.

"Come on. I used to bake cookies and cake with my grandma when I was young but she never teach me how to bake Green Tea cookies, so can you teach me?" He waits for me to answer him.

"Sure." I answered him, make sure that my voice sound like I'm annoyed by him.

Well, I do like to have him here but I don't want to show it. If I get him in my life, he just might adding more problems to my so tough life. I'm not complaining about my life, I know there are so many people who have much bigger problems than me but I'm so weak to handle this.

I teach him to do the Green Tea cookies and he was a fast learner which I was kind of surprise. He kept on making jokes for me to make me laughs. He told me that I'm so serious and that my face is so fierce that even killer clown afraid of me. I ain't more agree with it.

"You know you should throw away your serious face, right? Like you're look more better with a smile on your face." Comparing to the day I first met him, his voice is more soft that I started to love talking to him and I think I can stand listening to his voice all day.

"I was born with a serious face, you can't blame me." I rolls my eyes at him. I bite my inside cheeks to prevent me from smiling.

"Ohh. I see. Maybe I should give "the most serious face" award to you." He giggles and I throw some cookies at him.

"Jerk." I let out a small laugh.

"You do really love to give me nickname, huh? Why don't you give me a better one? Maybe you can call me baby or honey or darling? That sound better, babe." He winked at me.

I know he was joking and I am still trying to make a serious face.

I think of some nickname to call him and I guess I know what. The smirk on my face keep getting bigger and bigger.

"Ohh. Sure, I'll call you strawberry! It's fits you perfectly. Like you are sour that always make me hate you and red that always make me angry."

Strawberry sound like a girl nickname. I suddenly think about the 'Strawberry Cake House' cartoon and I start to imagine Kyle become the girl in that cartoon with a Strawberry hat on his head.

"Noooooo! Strawberry is too girly! Change it!" He rolls his eyes and right now, I am laughing really hard.

"No. I love it, Strawberry." I said his nickname slowly and he looks at me disgustingly.

"I would lost my dignity if you call me that infront of Wilson and Dawson. So, please, change it." He begs me, his face is totally red right now. He's so cute.

"I won't change it, Strawberry." I winked at him.

"If you don't stop then I guess I have to force you to stop then." He smirked.

"And how do you make me stop, STRAWBERRY?" I smirked.

"You wouldn't like to know, babe." He still smirking.

I guess he should receive "the most often smirking" award.

"If you won't stop, I will tell your sister that you really into me and you even give me some cute nickname. Your sister might help me to annoyed you, that be great!" He winked at me.

Oh no! If he tells my sister that, then they would talk about Kyle all day and ask me to go out with him and then ask Kyle to come over to our house everyday and then they will make us go on a date and then if in the end I like him. The only thing that will happen is me getting ... heartbreak.

"Not only that." He smirked.

I look at him with confusion. Then I realize that his face is only a few inch from mine. I can feel his breathe on my face, his eyes are staring into mine. I guess I lost in it.

He's not going to kiss me, right? Well, fudge him if he did but those lips is so irresistable. What kind of spell did this Kyle give me this time which I know will lead to heartbreak?

~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! Well, I am really sorry for my late update because it's Christmas and I am really busy and tired. So, I hope you still read this book and give it votes :)

Have a nice day and God bless and Merry Christmas !

Yanne Ira