Chapter 3: First Date

[A/N: The personality of Seventeen members are just my personal outtake on them, don't be offended or anything and thanks for reading! ♥]

I was invited to the most heartbreaking thing. JIHAE's first actual date with SCoups. I kept thinking of excuses to get me out of it but no matter what, she wouldn't listen. It was already the end of the school day.

When we arrived at the school entrance after school, SCoups was already waiting for us. He greeted us with a cute smile which nearly made me feel like I was the lucky girl.

I hate the way he makes me feel. I wasn't the type who'd go mushy when boys were around. I really hated it.

Suddenly, Jun walked beside me. "Hey... Min Hee right?" He asked doubtfully.

He was positively a charming boy. I bowed awkwardly.

A few of the other members decided to join us. Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon and Woozi.

Wonwoo: where are we going? (There was a tone of frustration)

Mingyu: Wonwoo! It's SCoups' first date... stop being mean.

SCoups turned around and mimed some angry words. We all laughed.

Cha Jihae POV.

Oh my god! It's our first date. In fact it's my first ever date! I couldn't go alone with SCoups although I wanted too...

I know most of the girls like the other members so I thought it'd be a good idea to have a double, triple date.

SCoups is probably uncomfortable because he hasn't started a conversation yet, and all the other girls are already chatting amongst the other members.

After a drearily long walk to the coffee shop (which me and the girls always went too), SCoups finally broke the silence. 

"So... Do you come here often?" SCoups coughed. 

"Y-Yeah.." I replied. 

The group suddenly went quiet. Way to go guys.

While we chose a table which didn't fit all of us, Min Jung sprinted to the empty seat near Wonwoo before anyone could get there. Wonwoo didn't seem to notice her excitement but Hyeri and Sung Young chuckled and then fought over who should sit next to Woozi. 

Min Hee sighed. "Don't worry, I'll sit here, go ahead and sit with the others". She gestured to the table on the left where Vernon, Mingyu and Jun were sitting quietly. 

I was so happy that she could make it! She of all people would know how much I've been falling for SCoups. And I know she's been trying to avoid coming because she hates the idea of dating and boys... 

SCoups: What would you like to order girls? 

-he got up and fiddled with his pocket-

Wonwoo: Are you ordering for me too? ^_^

Scoups: *scoffs* If anything you're buying for me..

Wonwoo: Uhhh

Min Hee POV.

I was sitting in between Woozi and Min Jung which wasn't the worst situation, but I was almost opposite SCoups and I had no doubt my heart would beat a thousand times faster if he accidentally looked at me. 

"What would you like?" SCoups asked staring right into my eyes. I was lost for words. "No it's fine you don't have--" "No, it's my treat" he said cutting me off.

I looked at his face. Could he see me blushing? I felt like I wasn't breathing. "Min Hee!" Jihae nudged me. "NEH?" I blurted out. 

"Just order something, you're taking forever" she complained. "I want some strawberry cake" sang Min Jung sweetly brushing onto Wonwoo.