Introduction

"Anya!" The woman called, "Don't do it!"

Anya looked behind her, as she was standing on the edge of the 20 story building. Her tears blurred her vision, so she wasn't able to make out who the person was, just from their voice. All she could make out was long black hair.

"There's nothing for me!" she cried out, as a crowd started forming from the streets, "You don't understand! No one's there for me, anymore."

"Anya, you're wrong," the woman said, "Your mother, your father, your sisters, how would they feel if their little sister was gone forever?"

Anya looked at the high fall and started sobbing and crying. She turned around towards the woman. The woman thought Anya changed her mind, until Anya spoke one last time.

"I'm sure..... they'd be happier..... without me being the biggest..... distraction of their lifetime goals," she said, in between sobs.

The woman went forward, but Anya fell backwards, allowing the force of the wind push against her back. Her tears flew up, as everything went into slow motion for her. Anya's hair flew with the wind, as she closed her eyes. She then felt a sudden jolt of pain reak through her, as she went numb and blacked out.

Who knew when Anya would see light ever again.

K.C.T: Understanding You. Hmm, sounds good huh? This is what happens when you are just full of stories. I literally wrote this a few days ago, in the morning. I was waiting for classes to start and BOOM! Idea alert! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! <3