Chapter 5: Graduation Test

I feel a painful electric shock run up my arm "OW!!!!!" I yell in pain I press the snooze button on my watch.

"Darn it I forgot I put the electric shock to be an alarm for me." I mutter to myself. I look at my new invention on my wrist.

Honestly I think shocks in the morning are better than alarms that blare in your making you half deaf for the day. Also, it wakes you up instantly and gives you a spike of energy transmitted into your body. So, you are perky and ready for the day!

I'll have to say its one of my best inventions yet. I'm gonna keep this with me. Now when I get back home after I graduate I'm making a suit to go with it. Of coarse compact able like possibly a handbag.

I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror....Holy crap I look like Frankenstein's wife.

My hair is sticking out in all directions steaming slightly. I think I put the electricity magnitude to high.

I grimace.

I remove my night shirt and stare at my gauntlets again. I activate my Akuma buki-me. My Kekei Genkei. I feel my eyes change to solid silver. My vision sharpens times 100. I look at my gauntlets. They have a dark thin shadowy aura covering them my hair thins into pure shadow in a ponytail. My teeth sharpen and elongate slightly. Silver scales appear like eye shadow surrounding my eyes like a raccoon mask. I look at my gauntlets again the thin silver lines shining and glowing faintly.

I clench my fists till my knuckles turn white in frustration. Then "*yelp*" I screech in pain as I feel something rip through my gauntlets surface.

My fists still clenched tightly because of the pain I look at my right artificial hands seeing inch and a half to three inch blades protruding from wear the silver lines had shown up. The blades line up from the longest of three inches at 3 cm bellow my elbow down to the shortest of 1 1/2 inches on my pinkie knuckle.

I look at the left to see the same thing. I unclench my fists and the blades retract back unto my gauntlets, leaving small specks of black artificial blood behind. I shudder in fright of what just happened, and stripped again, hopping in the shower.

Oh I almost for got to deactivate my Akuma buki-me. Just to be clear it means 'Demonic Weapons Eye'.

I deactivate it as quickly scrub myself down including my hair hop out of the shower, dry myself before I get cold and get dressed.

I have half an hour before class so, I wash up six tomatoes and some cookie dough made earleir, threw them in a bowl, sat at the table and started eating them.

I LOVE TOMATOES AND COOKIE DOUGH>

...Don't judge me...

I finish up my tomatoes and dough licking my fingers and wiping the juice and crumbs from my face.

I put hair back in a spiky ponytail and put on my red and black gloves to cover my gauntlets. I grab my my blue jacket and slip it on.

Its freshly washed and dried so it feels soo~ so~ft an wa~rm.

I strap on Shiryō to my back and my weapons pouch to my right leg. I put my blow darts and tube on the inside of my jacket.

The darts are already filled with paralyzing poisons and I stashed the chewable vitamin antidote in a small bag in my weapons pouch.

I also, hide a dagger in my left top cargo pant pocket. I check my new invention/wristwatch/helmet and dial down the electricity magnitude a little.

'You know.. This could be used kinda like those joy buzzers' I think to myself.

I tie on my black ninja sandals and walk out the door.