Chapter 9: The Test (Whoopee '-')

*Zzzzzzaaaaaap!*

"Oooow that hurt!!" I yell out.

I feel my hair and look at my skin.

Results are slightly static and no steam this time.

Yeah! It worked!

*que mental odd disco party*

Still hurts a lot though.

I get up out of bed and walk into my closet.

That's right I have a walk-in closet boo yah!

Man I'm acting crazy and I haven't even drank any swamp water (in case you don't know it's not actually swamp water it's actually multiple different types and flavours of pop mixed together) yet.

Man that stuffs good.

I but on some black capris with pockets.

I then grab a red tank top and put my jacket over top.

It's 5:30 am now.

Yeah. Pretty early especially for me. You see I'm a big sleeper. One time I wasn't even that tired and I fell asleep at 6pm that day. The next day I woke up at 6:30 pm.

Yup I slept for over 24 hours. Deal with it.

I put my blow gun on the inside of my jacket as well as a few of those new fire column bombs I perfected and replicated yesterday. I'm leaving all but two here at home though.

I place my darts, kunai, shuriken, and poison antidotes in my weapons pouch and strap it to my right leg.

I then grab Shiryo and strap her to my back.

I go to the kitchen and and put on my red and black gloves to cover my hands.

And of course I get my PEANUT BUTTER COVERED COOKIE DOUGH!!! for breakfast.

I know Kakashi said we are not aloud to eat breakfast but no one and I mean no one keeps me from my PEANUT BUTTER COVERED COOKIE DOUGH!!! For breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

I tie my hair back in a spiky pony tail and but on my black ninja sandals.

I put my awesome breakfast in a bag and put some paper and pencils in my coat pocket.

Just in case when I'm sleeping I might sleep sketch.

I'm serious I have this crazy habit to sketch on anything with anything in my sleep.

One time it was so bad I sketched a quarter of a forest with a stick and a piece of charcoal. That was the longest sleep I ever had to.

According to the villagers who tried to wake me, I broke a few bones and sent many people to the hospital for trying.

Lets just say that forest became a great tourist attraction.

I grab my key as I walk out my door and lock up.

Hmmm. It's 6 now and hour late in people who don't pay attention to events standards, as in bubblegum head.

I start walking to training grounds 7. Huh kinda ironic since we're team 7.

Uggghhhh the birds again with their constant chirping. So annoying. Almost as annoying as EDB fangirls.

It looks nice today. The suns bright and the grass perfectly green.

Yeah yeah I know I'm rambling but today is really nice.

I reach the training grounds I continue to look around the place.