Chapter 10: Teamwork? I knew it! '-'

Hey guys I'm back enjoy

Chapter 10: The First Mission Part 1

I walk back to the three posts to see Naruto tied up.

Shouldn't we all be tied up since we didn't get a bell?

I deactivate my Kekei Genkei and feel myself turn back to normal.

I quickly put my gloves back on before anyone can notice my arms. I'm keeping them secret for now.

I sit down on the post to the righted tied up Naruto.

Kakashi walks slowly over to us with his usual bored expression on his face. Though I can see a glint of disappointment in his eyes.

"You guys look really hungry." He begins just as I bring out my peanut buttered cookie dough and hesweat drops at me.

The others turn their heads and look at me gawking with hungry eyes.

Hahahahaha sucks to be them even Sasuke looks like a half starved duck.

"Anyways" we turn back to Kakashi. " something about your training." He crosses his arms. " We'll, there is no need for you to go back to the academy." He states.

Ok there's something fishy going on and I'm not saying that because we are next to a river.

Everyone looks hopefully at Kakashi.

"Bah." Sasuke states. Jeez is he part sheep or something?

Sakura looks at Kakashi in a confused hopeful look. "Huh? All I did was pass out and fall over. Do you get points for that?" She asks.

Pathetic why would she.

What is Kakashi up to?

"Hey! THEN THAT MEANS... ALL THREE OF US!...." Naruto begins to shout.

Ow! My ears!

Wait naruto just dis included me from the team. That's just plain mean.

"Yup! All three of you should quit being shinobi" Kakashi says with a closed eyed smile.

Hey! He forgot about me to... Wait that means I'm the only one who passed.

I kinda feel bad for Sakura and Naruto as I watch them fall in disbelief and sadness.

I don't feel bad for Sasuke because, 1 he is mean, 2 he is arrogant, and 3 he has to much pride.

Someone needs to slice and dice up his ego a bit and gut him of his stupidity.

"Quit as ninjas?! What is that supposed to mean!?" Naruto yells out.

I continue to eat my delicious lunch like popcorn in a movie.

"Ok! Ok! So, we didn't get the bells, but why do we have to quit!" Exclaims HADDD.

"Because, all of you are just punks who don't deserve to be shinobi." Kakashi tells them.

I feel Sasuke's anger raise and watch as he charges with ferocity at Kakashi.

Kakashi swiftly moves to the right of EDB pinning him to the ground.

As the dust clears Sasuke is flat on his stomach pinned with Kakashi sitting on him and a foot pressing his head into the ground.

Sasuke tries to get up but Kakashi's to heavy for him to lift up so he grits his teeth in anger and frustration.

"AAAHH! SASUKE-KUN! HEY YOU CAN'T STEP ON HIM LIKE HE'S SOME BUG!" Sakura yells angrily at Kakashi.

What a fangirl.