Chapter 11: First Mission Start

"Whats the distance from the target?" Kakashi asks bored through the mic.

"Approximately five metres and counting." I reply.

"Ready when you are!" Shouts Naruto and I cringe as he shouts louder.

"I'm ready sensei." Says Sakura.

At least she's not so loud.

Jeez shoot this is annoying. Insert blank unimpressed face here _____.

"Hn" I think we all know who does that. If you don't.... Damn your stupid.

"Go!" Kakashi commands and we race to get our 'mission'.... A cat named Tora.

Naruto gets there first but the cat gets mad and starts scratching him.

I take off my earpiece before he can yell making the others shield their ears in pain, and take Tora out of his grasp.

I sooth the cat and it starts to calm down and purr.

"Is that the target?" Kakashi asks.

"Yup it's got the bow lets go." Great I've made a rhyme yay. Anybody see the sarcasm?

We get back and I sadly have to give back Tora to the Fire daimyo's wife. Did I mention she's fat and cat obsessive?

Poor Tora and we were becoming great friends.... I think I'll steal the cat later and fake its death.

Anyways, the Hokage is listing the missions we can take.... And they are absolutely crappy.

Naruto's arms go up in an X shape as he starts complaining. Everyone looks irritated... Come on we all knew this would happen SOME time and we all agree on getting a better mission so... I don't know what to think jeez.

"You idiot' yells Iruka. "Your just a Rookie!!"

"But we keep ending up with the crappiest duties!!!"Naruto shouts back.

That's what I was thinking. Thank kami or whoever created life finally someone said it.

Kakashi hits Naruto calling him an idiot and the Hokage goes on to talk about ninja ranking.

Now here's my old village ninja rankings. Vasilias- the leader, the Symvouloi- advisors, the Diokites- anbu rank here, Imperials- Special Jonin, the Alliloi- normal Jonin, the Thalassio-chuunin, the Ektous- Genin level, and Polaytis- citizens.

Naruto isn't listening and starts talking about ramen... Again. He gets yelled at again but starts complaining about how he isn't a brat anymore.

"Fine if you want it that much... I'll give you a C-rank mission. It's a protection mission of a certain individual." The Hokage has finally given in. Hallelujah mental happy dance.

As Naruto is asking questions of who it's is a mile a minute I notice the Hokage smirking eyes shaded under his hat..... That can't be good.

"Come in now Tazuna." The Hokage states with an undertone of smugness.

I can smell him as he opens the door, oh great an alcoholic.

"What's this? They're all a bunch of super brats." The old man starts slurring. "Especially the shortest one with the stupid looking face. Are yah really a ninja? Hey?!!" He stumbles.

I may have been insulted just now but not as much as Naruto, and man was it funny. He's laughing hysterically right now looking at our heights finally realizing he's the shortest.

Kakashi catches Naruto by his jumper as he tries to rush Tazuna yelling that he'll kill him. "What's the point of killing the person were supposed to protect? Idiot!" Kakashi says.