Chapter 7: Teams

Chapter 7: Teams

I hear a humming noise and *zzzzzzzaaaaaaaapppppp!!!!!!* "Ouch!" I yelp as I leap five feet off my bed.

Thankfully I manage to land on my feet.

I walk into my closet and get dresses for the day.

I don't need to shower today since I did just last night.

So I just brush my spiky hair and put it up in a ponytail with my switchblade scrunchy.

It's actually very good for escapes and last resorts.

It's made of a thin, sharp, flexible metal covered in fabric to disguise it.

I grab Shiryō from my bedside table and strap her onto my back.

I then strap on my weapons pouch with my newly ten hollowed out kunai filled with injectable chloroform.

Then I have regular kunai and shuriken.

I also, strap back in my blow darts and tube on the inside of my jacket.

I then go to the kitchen and decide to make my favourite breakfast.

PEANUT BUTTER COVERED COOKIE DOUGH AND CHERRY TOMATOES ON THE SIDE!!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

After I make the best breakfast ever I eat it slowly and quietly seeing as I have twenty minutes.

~5min later~

"Holy flaming gummy bears that was good!" I exclaim to myself. My face in a state of pure bliss.

I place my bowl and plate in the sink so I can wash it up later.

I then walk to the door put on my grey and blue running shoes on and walk out the door.

I lock the door behind me.

Again with the chirping.

Those birds need to shut up they're so annoying jeez.

I keep walking heading to the academy some people stare at me.

Probably wondering why a young girl is carrying multiple dangerous weapons.

I hear whispers hear here and there.

This is what they say and my thoughts about them: (I'm capitals)

'Hey I've never seen that girl before is she new?'

"I HAVE BEEN LIVING HEAR FOR FOUR DAYS AND THEY JUST NOTICE ME?"

'Its that girl again.. Do you think she meant what she said before?'

"MUST BE THOSE DUMB LADY'S FROM BEFORE?....THEY NEED A LIFE!"

'Why is an adorable little girl like that have so many dangerous weapon?'

"WHY? BECAUSE A GIRL NEEDS TO KNOW AND LEARN HOW TO SURVIVE AND I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE WEAPONS"

~Done~

I reach the academy and walk up the three flights of stairs.

When I reach my class I open the door and sit in my seat silently.

I turn to my right to see Naruto arguing with some other kid about how he thought he failed.

Honestly I thought he failed to but it seems he graduated in the end.

I'm quite surprised. I smile.

Just then my moment of smiles is ended when stupid Bubblegum head Sakura, and that idiotic blonde bimbo Ino burst through the door arguing about who got through the door first.