Chapter 2: A new home

Piper:

I didn't know where I was when I woke up. It was dark and cold. I was so scared. I just wanted to go home. 

"Mom, Dad, you here?" as I said crying, hoping maybe, just maybe, they would be here, as I was waking up. 

I hear nothing. Not a sound what so ever. Pure silence. I wonder how long I've been out for. It has been hours since I've woken up. All alone, nothing to do. My hands were tied to a pole that was hanging off of the wall. I'm so hungry, dying for water. It's getting a little harder to breath. Hours passed, I finally here somone or something. The door opens, and all I see is light that holds a medium size figure standing in between the door way. 

"Mom, dad, is that you? I'm so scared, help me." 

As the figure walks up to me closer,  I start to see a mask on the face. 

"Who are you? What am I doing here. Where is my mom and dad? What did you do to them? Are they okay? Where am I?" As I yell and scream. I was holding my stomache. I was feeling sick.

"SHUT UP!" The masked man yelled.

He was untying the rope that was tied on my rists. It was a reliefe that my arms were finally down. 

"Stand up"

"What?" I asked questionly.

"STAND UP NOW!" he yelled angerly.

"Why, whats happening?"

"Don't ask questions. Start walking now!"

____________________________

Parents: 

"What is taking so long for piper to get back? She hasn't been back inside for 5 hours. I'll go check on her." Kimberly said questionly. 

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked.

"She said she needed fresh air outside because she was sweating and getting clauserphobic. I'm getting worried." 

"Honey it's fine, she is probably needing to be alone, because of everything going on. Its crouded in the house, she's seeing all of her family, and maybe a little stressed out from you having the baby." Mike said trying to explain maybe what might be happening.

"Oh, I'll go look for her." Kimberly said. 

"Okay, just be carefull" 

"Why?"

"Because you are pregnate, and the baby can come any time now. And if your water breaks, I wont be able to help you in the car, to take you to the hospital, I wouldn't know where you would be at."

"Okay, honey."

Kimberly starts to look for Piper. She has not have found Piper yet. She has been looking for her for an hour in a half.

"Honey, I can't find her anywhere" Kimberly says concerned.

"I'll go look for her. You can have a break."

"Okay thank you. I'll tell everyone to start heading out."

"Okay. If I dont come back with her, we will call the police for a report of a missing person."