Chapter 4: All about her

Parents:

In the morning when Kimberly woke up, she grabbed Whyatt then walked downstairs. She puts Whyatt in a play pin, in the living room. She goes in the kitchen and sees Piper.

"Oh my god is that you, Piper?"

"What? MOM, its me, Phoebe!"

"I can not believe your okay, safe. How did you get home?"

"Mom, snap out of it!"

"Piper, I've missed you so much, what happened?"

"MOM!! It's Phoebe!" Phoebe snaps her fingers.

"WHAT!!"

"You were hallucinating, mom."

"I was?" Kimberly starts to tear up.

"Ya. I made some coffee. We are going to talk. We need to bond more. Just talk, okay."

"Okay, I needed to talk to you too about something anyways."

"Lets go sit down on the kitchen."

They go to the living room and sit and start talking. 

"Before we get all comfortable, let me get Whyatt's stuff done and ready, so that we can you know talk with out a lot of interruption. Not in a bad way, you know?"

"Ya, I understand."

Kimberly started to get a bottle ready, the play pin all nice and neat, a blanket for him.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, How are we going to do about all of this?"

"What are we going to do with Piper and a dad being gone, we can't just stop looking. Did you get anyone besides dad to find her."

"Well, there is a very nice officer who is helping. His name is Officer Morris."

"Really? He probably is one of those cops who don't do anything. Cops are useless. They're just a waist of time!"

"Yes I did. Not all of them. This one is helpful. He has done a lot."

 Knock-knock-knock

"Who is it?"

"It's uh- Officer Morris"

"Oh, come on in."  Kimberly says opening the door. 

"Hello Kimberly. How are you?

"Hello, Morris. What brings you here today?"

"Well, I need to ask a couple of questions. Is that okay? It is for the flyers to hang and put on the news, and what not."

"Yeah, no problem. I hope you don't mind, but my oldest daughter is with me. I wont answer questions with out her. And if there are any interruptions, I am so sorry. You know baby's. All they do is cry cry cry. Just kidding. No but Whyatt is a quit one. I love him so much. I am going to make sure nothing bad ever happens to him."