The Styles Family

Family~

Part 2

( DEMIS POV)

Family reunions are fun sometimes. Aunt Brianna and Uncle Zayn have kids and there 7 and 5 so there fun! And. Lovato is nice when the family is here so. Thats the best part. They werent coming until later. So. Yeah.

Pickles.

I have a pickle problems.

So. Mummy doesnt let me have pickles unless im good.

"Demi! Get ready for your therapist! She is coming here this time" daddy said.

To explain. I have a pickle therapist because its gotten out of hand. So. Mummy and daddy got a therapist. I got ready. And.

Ate a pickle that i hid.

And walked down stairs to see my therapist, Dr. Ashburn. And he is. A man. So. I cant talk about unicorns.

"Hi Demi. How are you?" Dr. Ashburn said waving his hand opening his case to get a cookie for me.

"Hi Dr. Ashburn. Can i have a pickle instead?" I asked sweetly. He gave me one last time.

"No. I am here to take your pickles a-" i cut him off

"WHAT! NO!" I screamed

I started running to my room but Daddy caught me and sat me down on the couch and made me watch them take my pickles

They searched my room. And they found my pickle stash. So. I was sad.

Once they left i was ready to start crying.

*Dinner With The Family*

"We have some news." Daddy said.

"I GET MY PICKLES BACK!?!?" I screamed hoping that i did. I want my pickles back.

"No Demi." Mummy said.

"We are having. A baby." Daddy said.

"WAHTTT!?!?" Lovato and me screamed.

"Demi, Lovato!" Daddy screamed.

"We were saying that in happiness dad." Lovato said sitting back down slowly.

"Well. Yeahhhhh." Mummy said.

"MICHELLE! YOUR HAVING ANOTHER KID!" Auntie Brianna said.

"Yup." Mummy said.

"Daddy. You didnt use protection and the food burned huh?" I said.

Everyone started laughing.

"What was so funny?" I asked.

Im confused.

____________________________________

Hi. Um.

Can someone like. Text me.

Besides Katie.

Im already talking to her. And. Yeah. We are having a fun conversation.

So. Yeah.

BYEEEEEEE!

~ Michelle