The Styles Family

New Boy? ~

Demis POV

*One Week Later*

I ran down the stairs up and down to look at my new shoes Lovato got for me. They light up when i step. They were so cool! I loved them. "Demi honey. Can you come here for a second?" My mommy called for me. I walked to her room. Mommy and daddy were on the bed looking threw pictures from a big box."Yes mommy?" I said walking into her room and sitting on the bed with them. "Demi. We were thinking that you could make something for us." My mom said setting down the stack of pictures in my hands. "Can i make a scapbook? If you were asking. But i would really love to. You know how much i love to do these things!" I said. Mommy descibed how she wanted it and told me to ask Lovato to help with the supplise. I ran to Lovatos room and opened the door quickly forgeting to knock. And it probably would of had been a good idea to had of knocked.

A guy was in the room with her. He was super tall. She was turned to me. "Hi! Im Demi. Demi Styles. Who are you? Are you a robber?" I said to the man i didnt know. He laughed and went down to my level. "Hi there. Im Connor. Connor Smith. No im not a robber." He laughed. "Oh Demi. This is my. um. Boyfriend Connor. Connor this is my little sister Demi." Lovato said to Connor.

"ooooo. Lovato has a boyfriend. Anyways, mommy has asked me too make a scapbook of the family. We just need more pictures of you. And she said if it was ok if you could take me to the craft store." I sais as i got on to Lovatos bed. "Maybe when Con-" Connor cut Lovatos sentence short "No babe lets all go together. I would love to know more about your sister."

The whole way there Connor asked me several questions. I liked him for Lovato. He was nice and kind. And he bought things for Lovato and the baby. He had his own car and he was 19. He was older then Lovato. She is 17. But that just ment he was more mature. I want Lovato to marry him. And have a nice family. I feel bad for him tho. Lovato already has a baby. H ealready probably takes care of Joe when Lovato is at work. He is young too. Like Lovato, they should be going to parties. Having dates. But they probably dont. But thats what he wants. He wouldnt be with her if he did mind that. But he doesnt.

I bought tons of things for the scrapbook. Now we needed to take more pictures of Lovato and Hazel. We started off with a family picture that Connor took for us. We took sevral more until my mommy's camera roll was full. I then printed out all those pictures and the one picture that took a few days ago of me and Lovato on the Pennies. I put that picture in the front. Since it was probably everyone's favorite. it looked so professionally taken.

I worked on it all day. Literally. I was LOVING the way it was turning out. I was happy that daddy and mommy trusted me with this. I was finished around 2 am. I was so tired but it totally payed off. Mommy was asleep already so Lovato got first dibs in the scrapbook. She said she was very proud of me that i did such a amazing job. I was pretty proud of myself as well.

Once we were done looking threw it Lovato wanted to talk to me. She went to go make hot chocolate as i got into my pjs. When she walked in she handed me my cup that had Mickey on it because that one was my favorite. "Demi. I know that me bringing in a new guy that you dont know of and after everything that happened might seam bad. But. Connor Smith is different. He is so smart and he is sweet and charming and clever and stupid in the funny way and we get al-" I cut her sentence short. "Lovato. I like him too. And so does mommy and daddy. He isnt no Cory thank the lords. I think he is good for you, and i wanna see you grow old with him. And have kids with him. I would love to have him as a brother in law. I think you guys would have beautiful babies. Just take care of yourself. Dont let anyone tell yoou, you cant do anything. Your a young girl Lovato. And you have made mistakes. But your learning from this mistake. And i dont see Connor ever hurting you. Just. No more babies. At least not until your married please." I said finishing my chocolate milk.

"Did that really come out of a 7 year old girls mouth?" Lovato asked me looking suprisied.  I would be suprisied to if i was you too. I thought a lot about this today. And im not 6 no more Lo. Im 7! Im learning from your mistakes. And i know what to do when im older know. And it might be a long time from now. But i still know." I said. God im getting old. Lovato set down her cup and gave me a big hug. She thanked me for understanding. I couldnt be happier to have a sister like her. I really enjoy it,

We talked for the reast of the night. Until around 4 am probably when Joe started crying so i went back to my bed and slept.

________________________________________________________________________________

You. Guys. Im. So. Sorry. For. Not. Writing. Last. Week. I was so busy and i didnt find the time. I am so so so so sorry. I will make the next one super super long.

On the other hand. Next week im going to Las Vegas. I live in LA so i will be driving there. I will probably write it on the way there since i will have 5 hours. But then im going to Mexico. So i dont know if the next chapter will be the last one. Or there will be more. I dont know. But its going to be soon.

Once again thank you so much for the comments on these chapters. Especially Summer1245. I appreciate them so so much

AGAIN IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK.

~Michelle P