The Styles Famiy

Lovato Problems~

Part 3

(DEMIS POV)

I woke up. Ughhh. Lovato wasnt in her bed.

"LOVATO!" I screamed walking down the stairs.

No answer.

I walked farther down and i see her. Boyfriend. Well. Boyfriend of the week.

"Hi!" I say to the boy as he turns around. Psh. Pretty Boy.

"Um. Hi?" He said waving.

"Are you here for Lovato?"

"Yeah."

"Whats your name? I bet its Joe. Or Kevin!"

"Its Cory."

"Oh. Well. Hi. Im Demi! He little sister." I said walking to the kitchen to find left over pizza from a few days ago.

"DEIM!" Lovato screamed.

She looked. Not Lovato.

"Yes?"

"YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UP GO!" She screamed covering her face and i walked up stairs

"Mummmmmmmyyy!" I said walking into there room and i forgot to knock so. Mummy was on top of daddy.

"DEMI!" Mummy screamed turning over to cover her top half.

"Mummy." I said crawling into the bed.

"What happened?" Daddy said sitting up right.

"Lovato has her boyfriend down stairs and. Shw is dressed differently." I said.

"Demi. I think she is growing up honey." Mummy said getting up to put her shirt on. "Stay with daddy. I will go talk to her." Mummy said walking out of the room.

"Daddy! This isnt fair. No pickles no happy!" I said craving pickles because i havent had on in like. 2 days!

"No. Now. Um. Go and get a book from yo-" Daddy was cut off when mummy walked into the room.

"She isnt there. She isnt in the house. Your car is gone to." Mummy said walking to change into shorts and shoes.

"I can go look for her if you want me to." Daddy said. At this moment i slipped out of the room and looked in all the cabinets. YES! Pickles.

I grabbed the jar and ran to my room and locked my door and ate all the pickles looking at my window.

"Demi. What did i tell you about locking your door?" Mummy said. I freaked and dropped the pickles And the juice spilled everywhere. I covered it with towels and opened the door.

"Sorry mummy." I said looking at her.

"Why does your bre- DEMI! YOU ATE PICKLES!" Mummy screamed at me walking into my room to see pickles all over the floor.

"DEMI! Ok. Calm. Ok. Pick this up. Grandma Haylee is coming!" She said picking up the towels to wash them.

"Has daddy found Lovato?" I asked wondering about it when i looked to her be- HER PHONE!

"No. But. Soon ok?" Mummy said.

She walked out and i went to look at her phone Ok. Password. Ummm. Cory.

Wow.

It worked.

WOAHHHHH!

_________________________

Hi people. Sorry for updating so late.

Ok. So.

You guys should check out Haylees story Badboy.

Harry. Freaking. Styles. Fan. Fitcion.

Yeah. Ok. Bye :)

~ Michelle 🎀