The Styles Family

DEMIS POV

"MOMMYYYY" I screamed running into the kitchen. My birthday. Finally here. We have the cake and the food. And everything. Im 7. Freaking finally. I was gonna walk into the room when i heard mommy and daddy fighting. They have been fighting for probably weeks. After Lovato ran away things got kinda frantic.

"Mommy?" I slowly say and there eyes land on me.

"Hi baby girl." Daddy said. I walked up to the both of them.

"I know im only 7. But. Can i ask you guys to stop fighting? It kills me." I ask silently. "For my birthday present." I add looking up and them to. Daddy was tall. He had a lip snake bite and tattoos. Mommy was the complete opposite. She had no tattoos. Nothing metal on her face. She was more innocent then daddy. I mean. Daddy was in a band. While mommy went to a university. Two different lives. And. Different personalities. Yet. They are in love.

"If course Demi. We promise." Daddy said kneeling down.

He kissed me on the forehead and walked out silently.

"Mommy. How did you meet daddy?" I asked. She looked at me with a faint smile.

"See. I was in university. I was studying to be a pediatrician. I went to a party one night and his band was in town. He was with all his other friends. Bad boys i guess you could say. A different image from what you thought you saw. He saw me and i probably did something totally stupid. But. I let him have me. I was a innocent girl. And. I wanted something more. After the party. Mommy found out she was pregnant." She paused. "I had to give life to the baby. It was a little girl. And we put her. In adoption. After that. Everything went back to normal i guess. Daddy came back in town and he called me to come and meet him. I told him what had happened. He felt awful. So. He made it up to me. Over a dinner. Which was stupid because i had to go threw pregnancy with no man and then he just came back and assumed a dinner would fix everything. But. We actually got along. He fell in love with me. He had finished the contract. And. He came to live with me. And we couldnt have a baby. So. We adopted." She paused smiling wide.

"Was that baby Lovato?" I asked.

"Yes. It was. She was a year old. She. Was the baby girl i gave birth to a year before."

I was in shock.

"So. She actually. Is your real sister." She added.

"Why didnt you tell us? Why did you pretend she wasnt?" I asked totally confused over this.

"She wasnt ment to be here. I didnt want her to feel like i didnt want her and then i take he back." She said. Confusing me more. I stopped asking questions.

"Well. Once Lovato was 6. We got you. She was devastated. She was the princess of the house. Daddy spoiled her rotten. Own room. And then. She felt left out when you came along. She had to share her room. And. Things changed. Then she started to change. Sadly. Here. Now. Theres baby on the way. My own daughter ran away. Me and daddy are fighting. And your birthday is here." She said. Tearing up.

HARRYS POV

I listened to my lovely wife. Telling the story of us. Memories flooding back. I remember seeing Michelle for the first time. She was innocent. She was. Beautiful. Not that she isnt now. She gets more beautiful every day. But she walked into that house i knew i wanted her. I had no intentions on hurting her like i did. But. I did. A look at were we are. They came walking out and i grabbed her up and carried her bridal style and spinned her around. She was laughing uncontrollably.

"I love you Michelle." I said and crashed my lips on hers. She bit my snake bite on my lip and pulled it.

"I love you too Harry." She said. I hear clapping and i turn around to see Demi with a big smile on her face.

"Lets cancel the party and lets have a family day yeah?" Demi said.

Shocked. But. We excepted and went to lunch.

*************

MICHELLES POV

I climb in bed. Next to Harry. I snuggled up to him and put my head in his chest. To hear his steady heart beat. I look up and him and he is watching tv silently. His lip snake bite wasnt visual from this angel. Neither were his tattoos. He was a bad influence on my life. I mean. I dropped out of university to be with him. Thats why i dont work.

"Like what you see?" He said staring down at me. Lust in his eyes.

I blushed and tucked my head down into his chest. He started to hum and comb his fingers threw my hair. I sit up and get on top of him. To see the man i fell in love with. I kissed him and he kissed back without hesitation.

"I love you. So much. Im sorry for fighting. Im just so frantic and worried about Lovato i totally lost myself." I said whispering softly.

"I love you too."

_________________________________________

My writing sucks. Bad. Ok. Im gonna be writing something new. I felt in the writer mood. So. It gonna be called

Thunder (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

And im gonna post it soon so. Keep a look out for it.

I hope its better then all the others i wrote 😂

~ Michelle 💕