Jasmine x Donnie (Tmnt)

Jasmine had just escaped for Baxter Stockman's lab. She went through the back alleys. The ones no one saw when they walked past. It was almost dark.
     Jasmine ran and ran until she ran out of breath. She sat at a corner and watched the roof tops. She saw 4 shadows appear and disappear. She waited for the foot clan to show up.
   But they never did. No one showed up for what felt like hours. Jasmine gasped in relief. Then she heard the ground vibrate like someone jumped on it. She looked in the direction it came from.
     She saw 4 human sized turtles. A Blue one, a red one, a purple one, and a orange one.
"H-h-hello. Who are you?" Jasmine said. "Yo dudette we are the teenage mutant ninja turtles!" The orange one shouted.
"Shut up She'll for brains you'll scare her more. Here Don you do it!" The Red one said shoving the purple on forward.
"Um ok. Umm hello I'm Donnie these are my brothers. May we ask who you are?" Donnie said.
"I'm Jasmine. I escaped from Baxter Stockman's lab. And I think I'm 16 years old." Jasmine said.
"If you don't mind. Will you come with us? We would like to know more about you." Donnie said. Jasmine nodded.
   There was something in his eyes that told her he was very nice and really smart. It made her trust him. She went with them to the sewers.
   They reached the lair and Jasmine looked around. There was a hallway full of rooms with a huge room at the very end.
"It's nice here. Unlike my cage." Jasmine said.
"WHOA YOU LIVED IN A CAGE!?" The orange one asked.
"Yeah I did. And one day I'll kill that stupid fly." Jasmine said.
"Yeah how are you going to do that?" The red one asked.
"Like this!" Jasmine said she made fire in her hand.
"Holy crap! Guys she dangerous." The orange one.
"You can call me dangerous. Okay so I know the purple ones name now what yours." Jasmine asked.
"Oh I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo. " Leo said.
"My names Rapheal but you call me Raph." Raph said.
"My names Michealanglo. But you can call me Mikey." Mikey said.
"Nice names. Rennasance artists. I paint it was the only thing Stockman would let me do. "Jasmine said.
"Ok follow me please." Donnie said.
"Ok where are going?" Jasmine asked.
"To my lab I have a test to run on you"Donnie said.
"It won't hurt. Might pinch a bit." Donnie said.
"Oh ok. AAH OMG ITS A SPIDER! KILL IT KILL IT!" Jasmine screamed.
Donnie squished it and looked back at Jasmine. She was hiding behind Leo peeking out once in awhile.
"Sorry I hate spiders." Jasmine said jumping out from behind Leo.
"That's okay Raph hates cockroaches." Mikey says.
"That's okay. I mean who doesn't." Jasmine said.
Every one went on and did there own thing. Donnie took blood from Jasmine. Determined the species she is. Which obviously was mutant fox. And why she can make fire come out of her hand( I haven't came up with that yet!). Donnie stared a her while watching her train. She moves really fast. Like she had done this for years. But she hasn't.
Donnie watched her for awhile. Her tail twitches when no one talks to her, She stares into space, she's really smart and she laughs in a cute way. Donnie shook his head. Theirs no way she would like him.
Donnie was working late in his lab when his door opened. In stepped Jasmine with bed head. Donnie still thought she was cute. She padded in and sat next to him.
"So why are you up?" Donnie asked.
"I had a nightmare." She said looking at what he was working on.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Donnie asked.
"Sure. It will help me get it off my chest." She said. "My nightmare was about losing you and your brothers. It broke my heart to see you guys in cages. You kept pointing at me like I did something wrong. The people chained me to a wall. Made me watch them beat you. Before my dream ended all of you pointed at me and said it was my fault." Jasmine finished with tears running down her face.
"It's okay. I know it wouldn't be your fault." Donnie said grabbing her in a hug.
"Donnie"
"Yeah"
"I love you."
"I love you to."

The end.

~~~Bonus~~~
Donnie and Jasmine fell asleep together on the couch. And now Leo, Mikey, and Raph were taking pics. Jasmine woke up first.
"What are you guys doing?" She asked.
"Making your wedding album!" Mikey said.
Jasmine groaned and just went back to sleep. She chuckled at his brothers. They were dummies sometimes.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
And that's what Jasmine was waiting for.