Zane the bat x Amy rose (sonic the hedgehog)

Zane the bat pov~~~~~
Today started like any other day. I woke up, brushed my teeth, brush my gold and black fur, ate breakfast, chased Rouge around because she prank me, and left to meet Shadow and Blaze. Since sonic and his friends don't like me or should I say they hate me. Really the only one that looks nice enough and doesn't look at me like I'm one of Eggmans robots is Amy Rose.
To me she's beautiful,but Sonic takes advantage of her beauty. Even Shadow said she's pretty. But why would she like me. I'm just an unwanted bat, that no one but the rejects want to hang around with.
"Hey Zane! What's up dude?!" Blaze said throwing her arm around me.
"Hey Blaze. Nothing has happened since yesterday. But why do you hang out with me and Shades?" I ask looking at Blaze.
"Cause you guys are cool and I don't like the people Sonic hangs out with." Blaze said.
"Oh well I'm glad you chose us." I said.
Blaze walked off towards Shadow who was barricaded behind some bushes. Anyone could see he was watching Sonic. I never liked Sonic and he never liked me. Only person I like in his group is Amy Rose.
She's beautiful in every way. She has no idea I even exist probably. So how would she like me back. I'm just an unwanted bat that no one wants to hang out with. Well except Blaze and Shadow.
"Hey Shades what's Sonic doing today and what's on the agenda?" I said patting Shadow on the back.
"Sonic is shopping with his friends and the agenda consists of watching Sonic." Shades said.
"Come on let's live alittle. Let's go play on that playground. Maybe we'll catch the attention of a certain person." Blaze said perched on my shoulder.
"Alright Blaze. Let's go!!!" I said grabbing her hands and flying her over to the playground. 
     As we flew by Sonic's crew Blaze made a funny face. Sonic's face twisted in to a frown when he saw me. I know he likes Blaze and many times I've caught Sonic staring at her. Amy looked amazing (she always does). Knuckles and Tails looked super bored. But they still made faces at me. We made it to the playground with Shadow behind us. We started doing our own thing. I settled on top of the slide and Blaze sat inside the slide while Shadow stared at us. I brain stormed stuff to do.
"Hey do you guys want to get ice cream!?" I said.
      Blaze jumped and fell down the slide. Me and Shadow started laughing.
"Guys that's not funny!" Blaze pouted.
"Sorry Blaze but it was pretty funny." I said brushing my fur out of my face.
"Ok guys lets go." Shadow said skating off. (Is that what he does ?).
We followed him and there were some people in the shop we didn't want to see.

      Sonic and his friends were there! We ignored him until we sat down. I was staring at Amy when a blur of blue stepped in front of my vision.
"Why are you staring at her you dweeb?"  Sonic said.
     Shadow and Blaze tried to get up to help me but Sonic had Knuckles hold onto them. I saw him lean in and whisper something to them. I saw Amy stand up and making her way towards me. A big blue whatever stepped in front of me.
"I asked a question. I expect an answer." Sonic said.
"Because I want to look over there." I snapped.
"Oh I see. The stupid bat likes Amy!" Sonic shouted. 
"Maybe I do does it matter?" I said.
"Yes because guess what we don't like you. What makes you think she would want you? You dreadful bat!" Sonic says pushing me to the door.
"Sonic stop!" Amy shouts.
"No Amy it's ok I'll go home." I said walking away. "See ya Blaze. Bye Shades."
"Bye Zane!" They replied.
~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~
     I still haven't come out of the house. Blaze and Shades come by every so often to say hi. Today I got a visitor I wasn't expecting. It was Amy.
"Hey Zane may I come in?" Amy asked.
"Sure don't mind the mess." I said walking to the couch.
"So I wanted to talk to you about what happened with Sonic. Do you really like me?" Amy said.
"Yeah I do." I said.
"Well I like you to." She said as she pressed our lips together.
"R-really you do! Aw man this is awesome. I can't wait to tell Blaze and Shades their going to be so excited." I shout.
"Hey Zane." Amy shouted. "I love you!"
"I love you too." I said pressing our lips together.

This is for Boothekiller2468 . I hope you like it. I had fun writing it. This my first Sonic the hedgehog story. I really hope you like it. I thought this is funny

 I thought this is funny