Kitty Cat Xernease x Raph part 2 (Tmnt)

KC had been staying with the turtles for awhile. She's really good friends with them. She wanted to go out on patrol with them cause she didn't want to be suck in the lair. And then Raph spoke up. And started an argument with her.
"Look I can handle myself OKAY!" She shouted looking at Raph with fire in her eyes.
"I know that! It's just you could get lost or kidnapped!" Raph shouted.
   Kc snapped she couldn't take she transformed into her fire form and screamed. Raph's brothers jumped in front of him, sheilding him with they're body's. She was in a blind rage so she couldn't see who she was shooting. She ended up shooting Mikey in the chest and arm. He screamed in pain and fell the ground. His scream broke Kc out of her rage.
"Omg Mikey! Im so sorry!" Kc shouted
" guys help me get him to the lab." Donnie said.
"Do you guys have him I'll stay out here with Kitty. " Raph said.
"Why did you stay with me?" Kc asked.
"Because I do this to and I understand how it feels. It hurts. I know. You how about we go to the park. It's dark outside no one will see us. " He suggested
   Kc nodded and walked with him out of the Lair. They walked for 30 min taking the back ways and the alleys. That got to the park and sat on the swings and just talked about random things. Kc kept track of how many times she blushed. (Cause I do it when I talk to my crushes.)
She had decided she would confess her feelings now. She looked at Raph who abruptly stood and went over to hit the tree. 
"Hey Raph what's wrong?" Kc asked walking over to him.
"Nothing. I just felt like hitting the tree. " Raph said.
"Um ok so listen Raph. I have something to say. Um I like you. And there are times I do get infuriated with you but I'm willing to look past that. And I hope you feel the same." Kc said.
"Yeah I do feel the same." Raph said.
   She ran at him and gave him a hug.
"Oh thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" Kc shouted.
    Raph looked at her and connected their lips. They walked home racing like children. Both so happy they were practical jumping. They all went to bed, course after checking on Mikey who was fine all you TMNT fans. Raph and Kc never really separated. Except for when they had fights and to to this day they still go on late night walks to the tree where they had their first kiss.

Here you go KittyCatXernease I hope you like it. Let me know what I did wrong if you don't. I hope to hear from you soon!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 I love this emoji!🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑