Chapter 3

Man Trace was not on the Future Stars basketball teams oh well.

Me and my friends won first game yay my friend India was one of Trace best friends so bonus.

Fatty said Trace the next Monday

Trace we with over this I'm not fat so so get it through your thick brain okay sooo bye now I said with a smirk.Then walk away.

I'm leaving early to day so this class will have to so this class will split up in other class Taniya and Westley will go to Mrs.Jackson class demanded Mrs.Higbee. When I walk in Mrs.Jackson room I saw the most cutest I think about ever Trace was talking to his friend Marty who was dating Sybil boyfriend.Dubious was the one who told Trace I liked him.

Hey India I said

Hey gurlll India said happily

Then I stared to re-read the hunger games .

Ten minutes later O heard someone whisper my name and so did ever one else who ever whispered my name can't whisper.Then I turned around to see it was Trace I gave a small silent laugh and turn back around.I was totally blushing!

The bell rang for first load to leave,almost out the door when Tea e came up to me I thought he was going to talk about me so I just pushed him away touching felt so good ,but I just acted like it was nothing.Then when I was walking now the hall India stop me.

Janae,Trace gave me this note to give to you.

I read the note it says "Do you lik me text me " and his number.

I didn't even know I was smiling until India said,I knew you liked him you liar.

Shut up bye India I said

I couldn't wait to go home and text Trace,I couldn't belive he like me.