Kazemaru Ichirouta X Reader Love Duet

Hi Guys! So today my victim is......you guessed it, Kazemaru! Have fun and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright students, can I please have your attention? I have an announcement to make." The whole class went silent, except for you. "Good for you, do you want a sticker now?" You whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear. You heard only one person laugh. Everyone else apparently didn't dare. "Kazemaru, don't laugh," the teacher warned. Your heart skipped a beat when the teacher said that name. You turned around and saw Kazemaru looking at you, hiding his laugh. You blushed a little and then turned to the teacher who was staring at you. "What was that  (l/n)?" Your teacher asked coldly. You stifled a laugh. "N-nothing..." you said. "And Kazemaru, what was so funny?" The teacher asked to Kazemaru. "....Nothing, sir..." "Good, if you will all pay attention now.....Alright, you are going to work in couples. In those couples you are gonna make a project. And It's about music. You are going to write a song and perform in front of the whole class. Next week, the song should be ready. Then the first song will be sung. And NO, you can't decide who'll be your partner. I'm gonna make the couples. And the first couple is...."  The teacher glanced at you and then to Kazemaru. Omg, please don't say the first couple is gonna be- "(l/n) and Kazemaru!" You heard someone whistle and your cheeks turned bright red. "Oh, come on! I wanna work with Aki! Not with....HIM." you yelled, but you still grinned a bit. "Ouch (f/n), that hurts." Kazemaru said with a smirk. "Come on, (l/n). Accept it. You and Kazemaru are a couple." "A-a couple?" Kazemaru asked. You looked at him. He was....blushing?

~~~~~~~~~~ Next Day, After School

"So....maybe we can start writhing our song this afternoon?" Kazemaru asked you. You nodded. "Where?" You asked. "Well.... we have a full room of instruments. My father plays the guitar, drums and the trumpet. And my mom plays the piano. I don't play any instruments." "Omg that's so cool! I also play the guitar!" You said excited. Kazemaru laughed. "Well come one then, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~ At Kazemaru's house

"Dad! I'm home!" Kazemaru yelled. He closed the door and start pulling off his jacket. You observed the hall. It was really pretty. "Ummmm..... (f/n), you can put you shoes over there." Kazemaru chuckled. "Oh yeah, right...." you start zipping off your shoes. You looked up and saw Kazemaru was holding his hand out. You kept staring at his hand. Even his hand is perfect.... "Come on, give me your jacket." He waked you up out of your trance. You blushed and pulled off your jacket.
You heard footsteps on the stairs. A man with blue hair appears. "Ah, you must be (f/n)! I'm Ichirouta's father. Welcome!" He said kindly. "Thank you sir. Wait....how do you know my name?" You asked confused. "Oh, Ichirouta told us a lot about you.....All good things, don't worry. If we have to believe him, you are a very nice girl." You blushed and looked at Kazemaru, who blushed as well. "Dad, why won't you show her our music room?" Kazemaru quickly asked. "Oh Yeah, you were working on a music project right? Come, I'll show you!"

You walked upstairs. It was pretty big. You saw a door that was open and you looked inside. Omgggg, it's Kazemaru's bedroom! You blushed furiously. "Here we are." Kazemaru's dad said and opened a door. You walked inside and your mouth fell open. It was AMAZING. All those instruments. You saw a black guitar standing in the corner. You looked at the guitar, then at the dad. "May I?" You asked. "Of course!" The man smiled. You walked to the guitar and picked it up carefully. You sat down and started to play.
After 2 minutes you stopped and looked up. You saw Kazemaru and his dad staring at you with wide eyes and their mouths open. You giggled. "Wooow, (f/n)! That was awesome! You really have talent!" Kazemaru said. His father nodded. You blushed and smiled. "Thanks"
"Well, I'll leave you guys alone, then you can work on your song. Bye" Kazemaru's father said and he left.