Suzuno Fuuske X Reader Snowball fight

Hey guys! So the last days here were freezing! I couldn't feel my legs. So that gave me the idea to make this story about Suzuno! Have fun and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

"(F/n)!!!!! Wake up wake up!! It's snowing outside!" Reina yelled. You slowly opened your eyes. It was 11.30 am and you just woke up. The door flew open en Reina ran into your room. "It's snowing outside!" She said again. You yawned. "Well duh, it would be pretty weird if it was snowing inside." You grinned sleepy. "Goodmoring, by the way. And thanks for waking me up." Reina giggled. "Whoops, sorry. Goodmoring. Come on, we're going to get some breakfast!" And with that, Reina grabbed your arm, dragging you to the dining room of the orphanage.

"Goodmoring everyone!" You said. "Goodmoring!" Everyone replied. "(F/n)! Reina! Come sit with us!" Hiroto yelled to you. You smiled and walked to them. The whole squad was sitting with each other: Hiroto, Midorikawa, Nagumo, Suzuno, Reina and you. You always had a lot of fun with each other.
"Ne, guys. Wanna have a snowball fight this afternoon?" Midorikawa grinned. "Yeah sure, why not?" Suzuno replied cooly. "Omg Suzuno! Why are you always so
cold-hearted?" You asked. Well....that wasn't exactly the way you tought about him, cold-hearted. You loved him, actually. Really loved him. His sweet, cool voice, his perfect hair. Everything was perfect about him.
You saw Suzuno blush a little bit, it was cute. "I-i'm not ALWAYS cold-hearted!" He said. "Yeah, that's right," Nagumo added. "Becouse sometimes he's asleep." We all laughed at his joke, except for Suzuno. "Just shut up, tullip head!" He said. "Wha...oh don't you dare to-" "GUYS!" Midorikawa shouted. "Please stop, you don't want to know my angry side..." he said mysterious. "Well actually, i do. And i think i will meet that side when you're gonna find out...." Nagumo said sheepishly. "Find out? About what?!" Midorikawa yelled. "You better start running." You whispered to Nagumo. He nodded and ran. Midorikawa followed him, but before leaving, Hiroto yelled: "Snowball fight in 30 minutes!"

~~~~~~~~~After breakfast

You were standing in your room, infront of your closet. What to wair.....what to wair....
You grabbed a fluffy, light pink sweather and grey pants. You brushed your hair out and walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth, when you heard someone talk to himself. "Come on, Hiroto. Just ask Reina out. How hard can it be? Urgh, but how? Geez, I'm helpless." You heard footsteps coming closer and Hiroto came out. He turned around and saw you standing there. He looked at you with shocked eyes. "Did you...." he started. You blushed and nodded. "Don't worry, i won't tell anyone." You said grinning. Hiroto looked relieved. "Ehh.... (f/n)....can you, ehhh....give me some a-advice?" He asked doubting. You laughed and nodded. "You're so pathetic, you know that? But alright. Maybe you can, after the snowball fight, go to her room with hot chocolate. You knock and she'll let you in. And then you can say: 'i tought you might be cold, so i brought you some hot chocolate.' And then she'll be like: ow Hiroto, thank you so much. You are my hero. I always loved you!'" You and Hiroto laughed. "Alright, minus the last part, it isn't a bad idea. Thanks! Snowball fight in 10 minutes?" He asked before leaving. "10 minutes!"

~~~~~~~~~~ 10 minutes later

"Come on guys! Over there is the perfect spot!" Midorikawa yelled. "Calm down, Midorikawa, we have plenty of time." Reina sighed.
"GUYS! IF YOU DONT HURRY UP THEN I WILL-!" "Oh Shut up, ice cream head! We are coming!" You yelled. ".......ice cream head?" You saw Midorikawa's repeat the sentence over and over again while you and the others laughed hard.

"Alright guys, Teams!" Nagumo yelled. "Me, Midorikawa and Hiro-" "I don't want a team with 2 girls!" Suzuno yelled. "Why don't you take Reina, then I'll have (f/n)." You knew it was about the team, but it made you blush furiously. "Okay calm down, Hiroto, wanna go there?" You saw the disappointment on his face, but he nodded and walked to us. "Don't worry," you whispered. "Now you can stare and have fun with Reina as long as you want." Hiroto blushed and you turned around. You saw Suzuno staring at you two with a mixture of jealously and anger. You quickly looked away blushing and made your first snowball. After you made like 12 snowballs, Midorikawa yelled: "BEGIN!" One second aster that, the first snowball already hit your arm. You heard Reina laugh and knew what you had to do. You threw your first snowball, that missed. Second. Third. Before you knew, you were out of snowballs. You were so bad at throwing, but you didn't care becouse it was all about the fun. You wanted to make some new ones, but you were already hot by 2 snowballs at the time. "(F/n), what if I stand in the front of you, and then you make snowballs. You can give them to me and i will throw them. Is that an idea?" Suzuno asked you. Your face turned red. "But then, all the snowballs will hit you." You said with concern in your voice. He raised his shoulders. "I don't care." You smiled. "Will you that for me?" Suzuno blushed a bit, but then gave you one of his extremely rare smiles. "Of course i will." He said and winked.