Fubuki Shirou X Reader Masked Ball

Heyyyy, so this story is about Fubuki. And i got the idea to make the story about a masked ball, cause I'm going to a masked ball tonight! So i hope you'll like it! Enjoy!♡

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone from Inazuma Japan,

Tonight - 11 December 2015 - there is going to be a masked ball.

You can all bring a guest to come with you (or you are going with someone of the team).

Since it is a MASKED ball, we would like to ask you if you want to come in prom clothes with a mask.

Time: 8.00-12.00 pm.

Adress: -

See you then,

Hibiki."

You looked up from the note you just read out loud as an announcement for the whole team. The whole team stared at you. "A masked ball....seriously?!" Fudou yelled. "Why is Hibiki preparing a ball for us?" Aki asked. "I don't know," Haruna said. "I guess we all have to bring a guest. Oh look! It can be someone from the team!"
Maybe i should just ask him..... you tought.
You quickly glanced at Fubuki and surprisingly, he glanced at you at the exact same time. You felt your cheeks burn and quickly looked away.
"So....who are you guys gonna bring as a guest?" Fubuki asked. "I'm going to take Natsumi as my date, ehhh, guest!" Endou said excited. The whole team laught. "I'm gonna ask Reina if she wants to come." Hiroto said blushing. "I don't know yet...." the rest of the team mumbled.
"I know who Aki is gonna ask." You said teasing. Aki blushed bright read and gave you a friendly push. "Shut up." She chuckled. "And what about you, (f/n)? Who are you bringing tomorrow?" Haruna asked grinning. You blushed. She knew you had a crush on the sweet Fubuki Shirou. That was so mean. "I don't know. Oh wait! I have this friend of mine and he always helps me. We are really close." You heard that someone was shocked. You turned around and saw Fubuki stare at you with wide eyes. You chuckled. "Yep, we are really close. He is my Gay Best Friend."
The whole team laughed out loud and you and Haruna heard Fubuki sighed in relieve. "What's wrong Fubuki?" Haruna asked grinning. "Why were you so shocked? Maybe because YOU wanted to go with (f/n) to the ball." You angrily glanced at Haruna and at the same time, you heart skipped a beat. Fubuki blushed bright red. "N-n-no, i-i dont! I-i was just s-shocked be-" "Give it up Frosty, admit it." Haruna said. "Urgh, alright," Fubuki said and he turned to you. You heart was racing and you felt your cheeks warm up.
"(F/n), will you go to the masked ball with me?" Fubuki asked you, looking straight into your eyes. "Yes, of course!" You happily said. And without thinking you hugged him and he hugged back.
"EHHHH?!" The whole team yelled. You realised what you were doing and you quickly let him go. You both didn't dare to look at each other, to afraid of the blush on your faces.

~~~~~~~~ 3.00 pm. After Practise

You, Haruna, Aki and Fuyuka were almost done cleaning. "So, what about we, go shopping for some dresses and masks for the ball?" Aki asked. "Yes sure!" Fuyuka said.
"Alright then! Oh, by the way, there is this shop that has the most beautiful dresses! We should definitely check that out." You said excited.
And so, after 10 minutes, you and the girls were walking in the mall. Heading the shop you were talking about.
You went inside and you saw hundreds of dresses. "This....is my heaven." You said. The other girls laughed. You all went looking for a dress. And after a few minutes, you found a dress: it was a red dress with small stones on it. It reached a bit above you knee. You felt in love with it. You searched for shoes and after 3 minutes you found some black heels to go along. Man, you were a shopping beast! The other girls also found their dresses. Only the masks and you were done.

"Omg, (f/n)! That mask matches your dress perfectly! And it looks so cute on you!" Haruna cheered. You giggled. You wore a red mask with feathers and some sparkles.
I hope Fubuki will like it.

A few hours later, you heard the bell rang. You opened it and saw Fubuki standing in front of you, wearing a tuxedo. You blushed, so did he. "You look beautiful, (f/n)." He said. You blushed amd smiled. "So do you." "(F/n)! Before you leave, i want to take a picture of you two together!" Your mom yelled. Fubuki laughed and grabbed you by the waist. You layed an arm around is neck and your mom took the picture.
You and Fubuki walked out the door, on your way to the perfect night.

~~~~~~~~~~ At The Masked Ball

You and Fubuki arrived and walked inside the building. Apparently, you were the last who arrived......well, except for Gouenji of course.
"Wanna dance?" Fubuki asked you. Your heart, again, skipped a beat and you nodded.
Fubuki grabbed your hand gently and led you to the dance flour. There, he took your waist and your hand and you started to move along with the music.
You looked to the side and saw Haruna grinning while looking at you and Fubuki dancing.

"Should i get us some drinks?" Fubuki asked after 45 minutes of dancing. You nodded and he walked away.
You walked to Haruna and Aki, who were talking to each other.
"Hey (f/n)!" Aki said. "Hi," you replied. "Eh....Aki....where is Ichinouse?" You asked grinning. She blushed. "He is getting some drinks." Aki said.
"And what about Fubuki?" Haruna chuckled. "Oh ehhh....he is also getting some drinks...Who did you bring, Haruna?" Haruna giggled. "Kogure asked me to go with him." I laughed. "That's so cute! Oh Fubuki has the drinks, bye!" You said and walked away.

"Here you go." Fubuki said as he handed you some coke. "Thanks." You smiled.
You and Fubuki walked to the side so you could talk to each other for a while. "I think Aki and Ichinouse are really cute together." Fubuki suddenly said. You looked amazed, but then you smiled. "I agree. So as Haruna and Kogure. They fit really well."
He laughed, but nodded. Omg, his laugh is so sweet.
"And what do you think about Hiroto and Reina?" Fubuki asked. "Meant to be." You replied. "Agree." He simply said.
Suddenly Fubuki grabbed your hand again. "Come on, let's dance!"
And again you grabbed Fubuki's shoulder, as he grabbed your waist. You danced for a while. And at one moment a waltzing song came up. "Omg, I'm sorry. I don't know how to waltz." You said ashamed. "Don't worry," Fubuki said kindly and he gave you a sweet smile. "I'll teach you." You nodded and looked at your feet, just in case you were gonna step on his feet. "There is just ine rule you may not forget," Fubuki said. He lifted yout chin up to make you look him straight in the eye. "And that is: NEVER look at your feet. Now come on, don't worry. I will lead you. Just follow me and relax." He said. And with that you both took your first step. You just let him led you. The dance was amazing! Omg Omg Omg!!!! I never knew Fubuki could dance!

After the waltzing song it was already 11.15 pm. Fubuki noticed the time and grabbed your hand softly, leading you outside to the graden. The garden was full of roses and bushes. You also saw a bench and a fountain. "Wanna sit down?" Fubuki asked. You nodded and sat down. You heart was racing. Fubuki sat beside you. You were sitting under a hedge full of roses. The sky above your heads was bright and the stars were shining. "Umm... (f/n), can i tell you something?" Fubuki asked. You looked at him. "Sure, what is it?" You smiled.
"Okay, look. Um.....alright, I'm just saying it. I'm in love with you. (F/n), will you be my girlfriend? " you were overwhelmed of what he said, but that doesn't change the fact that you were the happiest girl on Earth. You were speechless. You looked Fubuki deeply in the eyes and nodded, with tears swelling of happiness. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Fubuki Shirou."
Fubuki laid a trail of hair from your face and kissed you softly on the lips. You kissed back and stroked his hair.
There you where, under a sky full of stars, on an bench, surrounded by roses, sharing your first kiss with the boy you loved.

~~~~~~~~~~

Omg thank you guys so much for reading! If you have a request, feel free to PM me.
I hope y'all liked it. I hope I'll see you guys later! Bye!

Anna-Alysia♡