Tsunami Jouske X Reader Avoided Love

Hey guys!! I got a request, again! This time from Infinite_Galaxy03. Thanks for requesting. She requested Tsunami, so here you go! I hope y'all are gonna like it. Have fun and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, Endou." You said and turned you head to Endou. "Do you really think the 'Flame Striker' is Gouenji?" Endou nodded. "I know it's him. It can't be someone else. I can feel it." Endou said confidently. You smiled and closed your eyes. You felt the sea breeze blowing through your hair. You were now on a boat, on your way to the flame striker.

"MEGANE!!!" You heard Kabeyama yell in panic. You and Endou ran to the place were Kabeyama was and looked down in the water. "Megane! What the hell are you doing? Did you lost your freaking mind in see?! Were you trying to find it again or something?!" You yelled pissed. You wanted to yell so more, but you attention got caught by a tinted body swimming towards Megane. The boy grabbed Megane's jacked and dragged him to the land.

The boat arrived and the whole team surrounded Megane and the strange boy. You turned to the boy and smiled. "Thanks. Without you, he would've drowned." The boy smiled. Omg, he is SO CUTE!!!! "No problem. Glad i was just in time."
"But (f/n), if he wasn't there to save Megane, i would've jumped." Endou said. You glared at him. "Don't ruin the moment, Endou! This guy is a hero! And he is cute as well so leave him be." You replied. You immediately covered your mouth with your hand and blushed. Dang it, (f/n)! You see ONE cute boy and you blew it. Very smart.
The whole team looked at you, smirking form ear to ear. You took a quick glance at the boy and saw he grinned as well. "You like me." He chuckled. You blushed redder. "No i don't, i don't even know you!" You said defending. "Yeah right, don't deny it. I know you want me." The boy teased you. "And by the way, I'm Tsunami. Tsunami Jouske." The boy held his hand out, waiting for you to shake it. You kept glaring at the hand. "I'm not gonna shake that. But i am (l/n), (l/n) (f/n). But you can call me (f/n)." You said. "Yeah, you would like that, huh? If I'm calling you by your first name? Hehe. Well, guys, i have to go. I'll see you around." Tsunami said and he turned to you. "Bye, dollface." He smirked and walked away. "Shut up!!" You yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practice. Even here, on the beach, the team is bizzy with practise. It's bloody hot and everybody is sweating.
"Butterfly Dream!" Touko and Rika yelled, but the shot failed. Touko finished it by shooting the ball on her own, to a whole other direction. The ball hit a surfboard and it fell on somebody. You heard somebody yell. Endou, Touko, Rika and you ran towards the voice of the yell. When you arrived, you saw who the owner was of the voice. O Gosh, No.
"Who shot that ball?" Tsunami asked and turned to you. "Was it you?" He said. You shook your head. "You wish." You said and stack your tongue out. "It was me," Touko said. "I'm sorry." "You don't have to be sorry, or else I would've missed those great waves. Thanks. See ya." Tsunami walked away. "He's such a weird guy..." you said. "Ehhhh, are you sure about that? A few hours ago you said he was cute." Rika smirked. "Shut up." You laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (little A/N: I always try to make the story about 2000 words long, so i have to skip a lot. I'm sorry. Please enjoy the rest of the story!)

It was all over. The Aliens were defeated. It was the last day before everyone returned to their home town. You and Tsunami decided to talk a little in the grass at the riverbank, staring at the sunset.

You sighed. "I'm glad it's all over." Tsunami nodded. "Me to. But I'm also glad it all started." He said. You looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" "Look, becouse of those aliens, the team has grown so much stronger! And I met some amazing people." He smiled. You stared in front of you, thinking about what he just said. Then you nodded. "You're right.....So, you're going back tomorrow, right?" Tsunami nodded. "Jup, I sure am. We'll keep contact, right?" He asked. "Yeah of course. It's getting dark, i should go home now." You said and stood up. "I'll see you sometimes. Bye." You walked away. "Ne (f/n)!" Tsunami yelled after you. You turned around. "You're cute!" Tsunami chuckled and you laughed. "Well Bye uhmm.....what did you say that day again? Oh yeah. Bye Dollface!"
With that being said, you walked back home. With a big smirk on your face.