Gouenji Shuuya x Reader Memories

Heyyyy, so this story is requested by DragonessKunoichi. I want to thank her for that.
I hope y'all enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today was your first day at Raimon. You were back in your hometown after 5 years away. When you were 8 years old, you moved to France, but now you're back, becouse your father found a job in the hospital.

You walked trough the schoolgates and looked around you. Maybe you saw some old friends, but you didn't saw anybody familiar. You were still looking around, when suddenly....someone hugged you. You were shocked. "I missed you, (f/n)" a voice said. The person let go of you and you saw a platinum blond-haired boy. He smiled at you. Do i know him?? "Ehm....i don't want to be rude, but.....who are you?" You asked. The boy looked confused. "Come on! don't you recognise me? It's me, Gouenji Shuuya! "
You looked at Gouenji, thinking hard about who he was to you, but you didn't know. "Im sorry, but I have no idea...." "(f/n)! We were childhood friends.....don't you remember?" Gouenji said sadly. "I'm sorry...." you said again and you walked away, to the school entrance.

"All right class, this is your new classmate. (L/n) (f/n)." You smiled a little. "(L/n), i will pick someone random of the list who'll show you around the school and make you feel comfortable. And that person will be..........Gouenji Shuuya!" You looked at Gouenji, who looked away slightly blushing.

Your first schoolday went well. Gouenji walked you home, still trying to help you remember him. But still, you didn't.....

~~~~~~~at diner

"How was you first schoolday?" Your dad asked you. It was just you and your dad, your mom left as long as you can remember. "Yeah it was fine. Well.....this boy named Gouenji Shuuya....do we know him?" You asked. You father stopped eating and stared at you. "No...i dont think so..." He awnsered. "He said we were childhood friends. You really don't know him?" You asked suspicious. Your father stared at his plate and kept silent. He is hiding something from me. At that moment the phone rang. You father stood up and picked up the phone. "Hello, (l/n) speaking......oh hey, fellow docter. What's wrong?" You heard your father say. "You wanna talk about you son? Who is that?" When your father heard the name of the doctor's son, he spread his eyes and walked out of the room. You knew you couldn't ask something anymore, so you decided to clean up the table.

~~~~~~~~A few days later.

You just walked out the front door, on your way to school, when your heart skipped a beat of what you saw: you saw Gouenji waiting for you. "Good morning, (f/n)" he said smiling. "Ehh... g-goodmorning.." you said amazed about the fact he was waiting you up. Your face turned a bit red. You two start walking. "So.....how do you like Raimon so far?" Gouenji asked. "It's cool." You said. You talked with each other while walking to school. But Gouenji never brought back the topic about you don't remembering him. You were surprised about that.

This day was just like the ones before: Gouenji helped you around, showed you the school and you just spended time with each other. But there was one difference: Gouenji asked you to hang out with him for that noon. You accepted the offer, slightly impressed.
When school ended, Gouenji walked in the front of you. You didn't know where you two were going, but you trusted him, so you followed. After 10 minutes, Gouenji finally said something: "were here." You walked up to him, and looked around you. You were in front of the tower with the Raimon mark on it. You sat on a bench and Gouenji came to sit next to you. You saw a tree with a rope and a tire on it. Behind that tree you saw a beautiful sunset. It was perfect. "This place......we used to play here a lot as kids.... In those bushes we always hide when we played Hide and Seek.....i wish you could remember." Gouenji said a bit sad. You felt bad for him, but you just couldn't remember. You looked at Gouenji and saw the sun shining on his face. You stared at him and tryed really hard to remember something......something.... Then suddenly You felt a shock trough your head and everything went black.....