The Kill Run

Chapter 2 (Kill Run)

The next couple of weeks past normally. My girl was brought out early in the morning to cook and clean. I would have my way with her at least twice a day, that little French maid outfit looked good on her. Now that I learned she could talk, I would purposely ask her questions to make her or else she wouldn’t talk at all. At the end of the day, she would go back down on her own to her cage. I would force her every other afternoon to lay down with me for a nap, since she looked like she wasn’t sleeping at night. I needed her on top of everything.

The other girls would be dragged out for sex or punching bags. The guys would tease them at night, chasing the naked girls around the house or making them dance. All of their filthy clothes had gone into the fire within the first couple of days. Those girls never did stop crying, trying to escape or fighting back. They were a lively and fun bunch.

However, all good things must come to end and it was time to gather them up for the kill run. My girl was tossed in the back between Mike and Paul. Jarrod sat in the front. The rest of the girls were piled in and locked in the back of two industrial vans with the other guys piled in the front seats. I wasn’t going to risk the other girls killing mine before me.

Half way to the site, my girl whined from the back, “I’m going to be sick.”

“It’s just nerves,” I said emotionless staring out the windshield.

“Oh man, I really think she’s going to be sick,” Mike said inching away from her, then it dawned on me, she talked without being questioned.

I pulled over to the side of the road getting out opening the back door. “You try to run and I’ll shoot you in the ditch.” I warned as she got out. Instantly, she turned away from me puking all over the side of the road. I guess she really was going to be sick, well her sickness would be over soon.

She piled back in the car, looking fine again. I pondered all the way to the open field in the middle of a wooded site we had picked out. She hasn’t had a period the whole month she was with us. “Are you on birth control?” I asked cautiously and the guys all looked at me in realization.

“She’s shaking her head no,” Paul answered for her.

“Of course not, why would a virgin be on birth control?” I stated to myself as if it was obvious. “Leave her in the car, I’m curious. I’ll take care of her after the test.” I ordered getting out of the car.

A couple of girls ran the second the van door was opened and I decided to go along with it. “Run,” I ordered to the other girls. I waited for the girls to get inside the wooded area before looking to the guys. “Let’s go hunting. Whoever gets the most wins.”

I strolled back to the car, dragging the girl out and dragged her behind me in pursuit of the other girls. “I changed my mind. You stay with me and be quiet.” I demanded quietly as I entered the dark woods from the side. Ten guys and nine girls, whose not going to get any.

The first two gunshots went off one right after the other, breaking the quietness. I laughed as my girl jumped behind me. The sound of fast breaking twigs came from the side. I tugged the girl down with me behind a bush. I watched as long flowing black hair ran past us. I stood up quick raising my gun, and my girl grabbed me around my waist burying her head into my side. A weird, warm and tingly feeling came over me and I liked it. Quickly shooting the girl running through the woods in the back, she fell to the ground. I glanced down at my girl and brushed my hand down her back and that weird feeling I had before multiplied. My hand rested on her tailbone and I gently nudged her forward with me. “We have to go see if she’s dead and then burn the body.”