chapter 10: rule breaker

"Noel please your hurting me!" I cried and he pulled my hair.

"shut up bitch, you disobeyed me and now you need your punishment." Noel yelled furiously.

" please, I only wanted some privacy while I took a shower, so please don't hurt me." i cried out in pain.

"well, I don't give a shit, you broke one of the rules, now let me remind you of them:
1) don't try to escape
2) don't cry because no one can hear you
3) don't disobey me
4) always leave the door open
5) pleasure me
6) do what I say when I want
7) don't try to contact anyone
8) in public, you will never tell anyone about this
9) never argue with me and say no
10) YOU ARE MINE TILL THE DAY YOU AND I DIE!!
11) and finally you brake any of these rules and I will kill your family, Ezra and you will be punished." he yelled as he let go of my hair.

"i-m s-sorry, p-please d-dont h-urt m-me." I begged.

"swallow this." Noel said firmly putting another blue pill in my mouth.

"N-no!" I Screamed.

" I said swallow the Fucking pill NOW!" he shouted " or you will be really punished."

I swallow it and within seconds I was out.

In the basement 5 hours later.

I woke when a sharp sting hit my face.

"wake up" Noel yelled as he whipped me again.

Opened my eyes to see Noel with belt in his right hand.

As he struck it at me face yet again, tears threatened to spill from my face, but I knew if I did I would get more of a punishment.

"aaahhhh"I Screamed.

I couldn't move my arms or legs because I was chained to the damp, musty wall.

I was a prisoner, and this is the life I will have to live with.

Ezra's pov:

Where is Aria? I thought she would be back now she has been gone 12 hours.

I hope she is ok, I don't know what happened to her, one minute she was ok and talking to mean the next she freaked out and started to cry before running out.

Where could she be?

Should I call someone?

Did Noel get her?

OK, I know, I am going to took for her.

I got up, grabbed my phone and car keys beffort running out the door towards my car.

Aria's pov:

" Noel please, just stop, I'll do anything." I said weakly as I felt the blood dripping down my body onto the derelict floor.

" anything?" he smurked.

" shit why the fuck did I just say that?" I cursed under my breath.

He walked over to me and unchained me from the wall.

He carried me up to his room and laid me on the bed.

" I wan you to...." Noel began

Thanks omg a big twist I know, tell me what to add and give me your opinions. I will update soon, I promise. Hope you enjoyed it kisses - phoebe