chapter 17: betrayal is an ugly thing.

Aria's pov:

I woke up and a sudden wave of nausiousness hit me like a brick.

I jumped out of bed as quickly as I could to the bathroom before throwing up all of last night's dinner into the toilet.

I felt a pair of arms grab my hair and Held it up.

I must have puked for about 20 mins before finishing and wiped my mouth.

I couldn't help but burst into tears as I turned around as hugged Noel.

"It's ok, we will get through this together, and soon we will have a little baby ro look after together and I promise, no matter that happens I will never leave you." Noel said hugging me.

"thanks Noel, I'm glad you said that because If I was you I would have left me along time ago." I cried.

"Listen babe, do you want me to book you an appointment at the doctors so that you can check on the baby and get some tablets for your nausiousness." Noel asked.

"and babe can we get some sleeping pills because I find it really hard to sleep?" I asked.

"course." Noel replied.

"Ok I will make an appointment now." Noel asked as he walked downstairs.

Noel's pov:

N- Noel H- hospital

N- hey erm, I would like to make an appointment at the OBGYN for my girlfriend, she is pregnant and I was wondering if I could make an appointment for today.

H- yes that's fine, I will check the system. OK the only appointment we have today is in half an hour.

N- yes I'm sure thats fine with us, thankyou for your time.

H- that's fine sure, just one quick question, what should I put the name under?

N- Kahn will be fine, her name is Aria. OK bye.

H- bye.

"Aria, we have an appointment In 25 minuites, so quickly get dressed, we need to leave.

At the OBGYN.

Aria's pov:

"Aria Kahn?" a young lady with brunette hair.

"Noel, why us my last name under Kahn not Montgomery. I didnt get married or anything did i?" I whispered.

"I don't know and no you didn't get married?" Noel replied " come on let's go."

I got up and followed the lady.

"Ok so I need to ask you some questions is that ok." the lady asked.

"well, I'm not sure if you know this or now, but I was in a car accident 3 months ago and have lost my memory of the past 2 years, so I don't know the answer to most of your questions." I replied looking down at my feet.

"Oh ok well Mrs Kahn I will just check you records." she replied.

"my name is Aria, Aria Montgomery." I said.

" Oh sorry, on your chart it says Kahn but ok." the lady apologied.

"anyway, my name is Diane, Diane Fitzgerald." she said.

Noel's pov:

Shit what am I going to do?

That didn't really happen, there will be no records about it, I'll just say it happened in Ravenswood or something.