chapter 23: i'll love you no matter what.

Comment if you want a sequel of this book.

Aria's pov:

"Ezra, do you think that you would be able to book me an appointment at the hospital please?" I asked.

"sure." Ezra replied kissing my temple.

Ezra made an appointment for 11:30 today , so we just decided to watch white chicks seems it was only 8:45.

The movie was hilarious, my favourite part was when one of the girls was on the toilet and was farting her head off.

I was in tears rolling on the floor, and so was ezra.

By the time the movie had finished it was 10:40, so we both went up stairs to get dressed.

I wasn't quite sure what to wear, because I didn't want to look like a total tramp, but at the same time I didn't want to like and over dressed model.

In the end I picked out a pink Leopard print long top with some black jeans and knee high black boots, and Ezra wore just a casual top and denim jeans.

I just scraped my hair back into a messy bun and grabbed my bag before walking out the door with ezra.

*****

When we got to the hospital we went straight to the OBGYN and waited for the lady to call us out.

"miss Montgomery." the lady said.

I stood up and pulled Ezra up with me too, because he just sat their, as if he was going to wait in the waiting room for me.

"wait you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"of course I do silly, I love you, and I want you be in this baby's life." I smiled.

We both got up and walked in room 3B.

I grinned when I saw it thinking of all the funny times we had about 6 months ago.

"so aria, how many months are you?" miss ackard asked me.

"well 2 weeks ago I had a miscarriage, so I thought I wasn't pregnant anymore, then I foundout they were twins, so I am slightly pregnant. About 5 1/2 months I think." I said.

"well ok, today we will give you the gender, a due date and an ultra sound." she smiled.

"yeah, that's fine." I smiled gripping Ezra's hand.

"well, please may you lay on the bed and pull up your top, but I will warn that it is very cold." she smiled.

"Oh don't worry, I know from past experiences." I said doing whst she said.

"Ok then," she said putting the gel and wand in my stomach "from what I see, the baby is a girl, so congratulations." she said with a grin in her face.

"Omg, we are having a little girl." I beamed as Ezra kissed me.

"well, I'm just going to print you some pictures and find a due date for you, how many pictures would you like?" she asked.

"erm could I have 4 please." I asked.

"sure, I'll be back in a minute." she replied.

"Listen Aria, I know that the baby isn't mine, but I'd it's okay with you I will raise this baby with you as if she was my own, I will love, care and look after her for as long as I will live." Ezra said as soon as the last left bringing me to tears.

"Ezra, I love you so much, and I would love for you be in this baby's life." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

God these hormones, they always get the better of me and make me cry.

"so I have got a due date for you both and it's October 18th which is in 3 months and 17 days." she said handing me the pictures.

"Okay thanks." I said removing the gel from my stomach and getting up.

"so, next time I see you, it will be in the delivery room." she smiled.

I felt butterflies for I'my stomach at the thought of birth and the amount pain I will be in, but in the end it will be worth it when my little baby girl will be born.

I had alot going on in my head, and you know me when it comes to stress, I just shut myself away and bottle it all up in my head.

The start of the journey home was really quiet until we stopped at the traffic lights.

"Aria, you have been quiet nearly the whole journey home, are you ok?" Ezra asked.

"It's nothing." I said just trying to brush it off as nothing.

"Aria, I know when your lying to me." Ezra said more sternly.

"I'm scared. Ok Ezra, you heard it, I'm really scared. What if I turn out as a rubbish parent." I said beginning to cry.

"no listen to me, please don't cry, you will be an amazing mum." Ezra said trying to conform me.

" that's not they only thing." I snuffle.

"wait is it?" Ezra asked sweetly.

"I'm scared to go into labour, it's gonna hurt loads. I searched it on the Internet, and it's the worst pain you can go through, and I'm only 16, and I'm not ready for that." I cried.

"Listen, I know it's going to hurt alot, just remember it will be over soon amd we will have a beautiful little daughter after. There are alot of pain killers and things they can give you and I promise I will be with you every step of the way." Ezra said hugging me.

"thanks Ezra I love yo..." I started before being interrupted by a loud beep from behind us.

"Oh gosh, I forgot we were at a traffic light." Ezra said as we laughted in unison.

"let's just have a lazy evening don't you think?" I asked.

"whatever you want "Ezra replied with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I will try more often.

Sorry to everyone, but this book is coming to an end.

Comment for sequel.

Hope you enjoyed, leave comments and votes below, love you allz kisses-phoebe <3