Chapter 1

Go follow my new account on Wattpad 

@_KtElizabeth_ 

I do not own the show Wolfblood or the characters

Maddy's POV:

He left without saying goodbye. It hurts to know your best friend who you both understood each other, were there for each other, and you knew each other secrets is gone and he didn't say goodbye. And now my family has to leave because Shannon is going to post the pictures of me, Ceri, and Rhydian as wolfbloods on her blog as proof. All of my friends are gone. I hear my parents rummaging through all of our stuff trying to find the valuables. I just sit in my dining room chair sulking and not moving. I don't want to leave, I know we have to but this is my home, it's where I grew up, it's where my friends are. Well, it's where they use to be.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by frantic knocking on our door. I open the door to Shannon and Tom on the doorstep to my house. Shannon then ask me if they can come in. I reply with a yes. Shannon and Tom both look at me. Shannon says" Maddy why didn't you tell us in the first place we would have kept your secret. I look at them and I can see they are telling the truth and I say " Believe me I wanted to but I had to protect my family, Rhydian and myself, and you too. It's not exactly safe knowing our secret. It can hurt people and even frighten them why do you think I didn't tell you sooner". 

Tom jumps up and says" well you don't have to worry about anything anymore we deleted the Pictures and Shannon shut down her blog Mads we will always be here for you no matter what. I pull them into a hug and say "Thank You". By the why what changed your mind about putting the pictures on your blog? I ask.

Tom and Shannon share a look and together they say "Rhydian".

He came to see me and Tom in my bedroom when I was fixing to post the pictures. By the way Maddy he wanted me to tell you that he is sorry he didn't get to say goodbye. But he knew if he would have come to see you he would have stayed and it wouldn't be safe for anyone. Shannon explains to me.

I walk over to my window and ask myself a rhetorical question out loud " So he's really gone". Tom and Shannon come up behind me and Tom says " He loved you, Maddy, you do know that don't you".  " He told you that?" I ask. He gets a look in his eyes and says  " He didn't have to".

I feel a tear slide down my cheek and I plop down on the couch and my parents come in. And Tom yells " Don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Smith you don't have to leave we are going to keep your secrets and we deleted the photos and Shannon has taken down her blog. I start feeling a sharp pain in my chest right near my heart and it hurts. I let out a cry and it starts hurting more. I fall to the floor and I can tell my mom is next to me now. But before I can hear her say anything everything falls into darkness and my eyes roll back and close shut.