SEQUEL - Can't Get Enough - Chapter 8

Addilyn's POV:

It's been a few weeks since Mason asked me to be his girlfriend, and things have been great. Rachel and Daniel have started to show more signs of liking each other. Everyone is happy right now. I can only hope it stays this way for a while.

Right now, Rachel and I are at the cafe to get some coffee. The only weird thing is that I still feel eyes on me everywhere I go. So, even though things have been great I haven't let my guard down because I feel like something is going to happen soon.

We get our coffees and head to a table to sit. As we do, I hear the door open and two people walk in.  For some reason, I get a bad vibe from them so I watch them cautiously as they head to order. When they turn around with their coffee, they look me straight in the eye and walk out. 

Oh well, maybe it's nothing. I turn to talk to Rachel and see that she is glued to her phone. I nudge her and she looks up slightly red in the cheeks. 

I laugh. "Who're you texting?", I ask.

"Oh, its jus Daniel", she replies.

I look at her with a smirk. 

"What?", she asks.

"Don't what me. You know what.", I laugh.

"He doesn't like me like that Addilyn", she states.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure about that", I reply. 

"Really, he doesn't", she exclaims.

"Then why does he always laugh at your jokes? Even when they aren't funny. Why does he always sit next to you? When he doesn't have too. And have you seen the way he looks at you?", I reply.

"I don't know Addylin", she states looking down at her lap.

"I have a feeling that something will happen between you two soon", I smile.

She blushes and mumbles a whatever...

We head our separate way and I stop at a gas station to fill up my car. As I'm feeling it up I get a weird sense of chills run down my back and the next thing I know a piece of cloth is being pressed against my mouth forcefully. I struggle against my attacker but my eyes began to droop and I descend into darkness.

Sorry for such a long wait for this chapter.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

Love you guys!