Chapter 2

I don't own the show Wolfblood or the characters.

Rhydian's POV:

I fell horrible for leaving Maddy and not saying goodbye, but I knew that if I would have gone to her she would have changed my mind and I would have tried to stay. It wouldn't have been safe for anyone. I'm currently running with Ceri and Bryn to my new pack. Yet, all I can think about is Maddy. She was the only pack I ever had. I know I'm going to miss her.

I start to feel a sharp pain in my chest and I stop running. I come to a stop and a couple seconds later Ceri and Bryn notice. I fall down to the ground because I can't take the pain anymore; it hurts too much. I let out a scream and everything goes black. I can tell Bryn and Ceri are next to me and then pick me up and start running but I fall into a state of unconsciousness.

Emma's POV

Maddy fell on the floor and screamed in pain. I run over to her and she is unconscious. Uh no! I think to myself they cant be already they are too young. But just to be sure we need wait and see what happens to her. Maddy may just be dehydrated she must they cant be soul mates not yet. But it would explain a lot. Like how they always seem to be in the same room and right beside each other. When they argue they always end up with their heads pressed together and they are fine. Maybe they are soul mates but we will have to test it.