Chapter 5

Rhydian's POV:

"Okay we're going to let you two work things out and figure it out so will be back once you two are all worked out", Emma says as walking out the door and then closing and locking the door.

"Rhydian", I hear Maddy say from behind me."Yeah", I say turning back to look at her."Why did you leave without saying goodbye?", she says and tears start to form in her eyes."Maddy I never wanted to leave and I never wanted to not say goodbye, but I knew that if I would have that I wouldn't have been able to leave you.", I say looking at her she is now crying and I move over to her. I lifted her chin up and made her look me in the eyes. I look into her eyes and her brown eyes pour into mine as we stare at each other."Maddy I never wanted to leave you", I say.

"Rhydian I thought you left, you were never coming back and you didn't say goodbye", she says and tears start rolling down her cheeks. I reach up my hand and wipe the tears away."Maddy i would never intentionally hurt you. You mean everything to me.", I say. I start leaning in and so does she are lips are now and inch away from each other, and I close the space between us. She is shocked for a moment, but quickly responds and starts kissing back. The kiss is sweet and passionate, it feels like this kiss was longing for a long time and we just had put all of our emotions into this kiss. We break apart and look into each others eyes.

"Maddy I will never leave you again", I say and pull her into a hug."I will be by your side no matter what",I mumble as I nuzzle my face into shoulder.She puts her face in the crook of my neck."Rhydian I'm sorry I didn't forgive you leaving you were only protecting everyone", she says burying her head farther in my neck."No need to be sorry", I say and pull her closer if that's even possible.

Okay I know short chapter but I will probably update again tonight but I have to study for a test tomorrow and eat dinner. But fear yet I will be back love you. And thank you for reading my story and comment on what you think will happen next. Also if I make a grammar mistake just point it out nicely and i will gladly fix it.