Chapter 11 Part 1

Rhydian's POV

I open my eyes and adjust to the light. I feel something light on my chest and I look over and see Maddy still asleep on my chest. I am so lucky to have her, she is my everything. "Rhydian", I hear I look to my right and see Mr.Smith. "Yes sir", I say and get up and lay Maddy back down carefully so she can still sleep."Can I talk to you in the kitchen", he says and I nod we walk over to the kitchen.

"I know you will protect my daughter no matter what, and you wouldn't try hurt her.", he says. "I would never do anything to her to hurt her intentionally, I love her, she is my everything.", I say and he smiles and I smile back. "Thank you, Rhydian", he says "Your welcome sir", I say and we walk different ways I walk into the living area and start cleaning up the popcorn from last night. I smile at the thought me and Maddy had stayed up a little late watching Netflix. I hear a noise to my left and I turn my head and Maddy is opening her eyes.I walk over to her "Good morning", she says. "Good Morning Mads", I say and smile she smiles back and gets up she rubs her eyes and stands up. We pick up the pillows and blankets from the couch and put them in the closet. I hear my phone buzzing and I grab it off the counter. It's Tom I hit answer, "Hello", I say  "Hey Rhydian, me and Shannon were wondering if you and Maddy wanted to come ice skating with us today", he says."Yeah one second let me ask Maddy".

"Mads, you want to go ice skating with Shannon and Tom today", I say. "Yeah", she says and nods her head. "Yeah, we would love to", I say to Tom. "Great see you at 2 at the skating rink", he says. I hang up and pull Maddy up the stairs with me. I pull her into a kiss and and push her up against the door. We pull apart. "I love you", I say. She smiles "I love you to", she says and I smile. We walk into our rooms and both close the door to get ready. I change into my clothes open the door and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk down stairs and wait for Maddy. 

-----TIME SKIP-----

I had been an hour and Maddy had finally cam down the stairs. It was now 11 a clock 3 more hours before we have to leave. "You wanna go to Burnies and get some lunch", I ask. "I would love to", Maddy says and we grab our things and walk out the door about 30 minutes later we are finally there we decided to walk instead of run to take up more time because it would only take us 3 minutes to get there if we ran. Me and Maddy had talked about all the funny thing that have happened since we met each other on the way there. Once we got in there I asked Maddy what she wanted Chocolate and a Vanilla milkshake. I walked up to Burnie "2 Chocolates and  Vanilla Milkshakes", I says and put the money on the counter. Burnie hands me the milkshakes and chocolate. I walk over to me and Maddy seat and put down the food. I hand her her milkshake and chocolate and a straw. I sit down and me and Maddy talk for a while remembering everything that has happened. How did I get so lucky.

I will update soon and something big is happening so that's why I am splitting this chapter into 3 parts. Try to guess what the big thing is maybe you will get it right you never know.