Chapter 9 [Harmony]

ACT NOTE

HAI WEIRDOS, OOOWAY, This music is the music we listened to while we were writing this chapter.

BAI WEIRDOS

Mel had been gone for a while and the dance was already almost over. I looked around and saw people leaving, some were talking and then there was our group. I saw Eve, Asher, Angel, Austin, Alex and Sage who started talking to them. She was not here. This is weird.

"Hey Alex, where is Mel?" He looked confused

"I thought she was with you!"

"She left her crown outside and went to find it about 10 minutes ago. She hasn't came back yet."

"Come on, let's go find her. I know where she goes, when she is on school grounds." We went outside to a clearing past all the sports fields. MEL! She was on the ground unconscious. Alex went up to her.

"She is still alive." Thank God. I went up to her and grabbed her arm, then a white flash came. The Widow's Forest appeared in front of me. How?! I walked in. This place brings back many memories. Especially with Mel.

I remember that we used to play here, when we were younger. We used to play tag, hide and seek, and I used to splash her with water, in the pond. Back when I could splash water on her. Melody was VERY childish.

She used to play with the fish, cannonball into the pond, from the trees, and even swing from the branches. Now, she's even more childish than ever. I mean, she is probably more childish than most kids!

Anyways, the forest was full of it's emerald green leaves, and the sparkling blue pond shimmered. Mel would love the pond, right now. Except the fact that it's sparkly. I touched the water, and this image of Mom swapped mine out. I stumbled backwards, and I looked around for the source. There was none.

"Harmony?" I heard, from the image. I thought that I was going crazy, until I looked at her face. She was tearing up, and also smiling. I touched the water, and it frosted up. I took my hand back.

"Harmony," she said, "Come into the pond."

"W-w-what?" I said, "What do you mean?"

"Just step in." I did, as she asked, and I stepped into the frosted waters. The frost melted, around me, but it was still cold. I then took my head under the water, and I saw all these colorful fish. The weird thing was, was that the fish had musical notes and symbols dotted on their scales.

I then felt something weird, on my legs, so I looked and saw that my legs were turning into a mermaid tail! I gasped, and I felt myself being able to breathe. I closed my eyes. My hair felt different, my skin, my eyes, everything. When everything felt normal, I opened my eyes, and I realized that my tail was pink!

Not only that, but my hair was long, with it's pink streaks, and my arms had a pink, scaly, texture to them. I then heard a loud splash, and I saw that Mel was there. Our eyes widened at the same time.

"Melody?!" I gasped. Just then, this odd slight formed around her, and soon she was also a mermaid. This time, however, she had a blue tail, blue ombre hair, that was in a ponytail, and her scales were also blue.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" she shouted, "WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY AM I A BLUE MERMAID?! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US?!"

"I-I-I don't know!" I said, "All I saw was Mom's image, in the pond, and soon I turned into this form!"

"What? You saw Mom?" Mel said.

"Well, yeah. But, what are you doing here?"

"I was getting my crown, when this odd white light came, and I saw someone who called them self our 'Aunt'."

"Okay, this is getting weird. In the bad way."

"Yeah, it is!"

"How do we get back home?" Just as I said that, the light came again. When I woke up, I was at home, on my bed. Everyone, like Alex, Eve, Angel, Austin, Asher and even Sage. I saw that Mel was on her bed and was also waking up.

"What happened to you guys?!" Austin shouted, "We heard you guys just got knocked out, and Sage and Alex brought you guys here." I glanced over to Sage, and I saw he was blushing. Sheesh, why was he blushing so much? I felt my arm. I pulled up my sleeve, and I saw that I had my mark there. The treble clef.

"What's that?" Sage asked.

"We don't know," Melody answered, "I have one on my leg, but it's blue." She checked to see if it was there, and sure enough, it was. We both exchanged looks.

"I still can't believe I saw Mom, Mel," I blurted.

"I KNOW!"

"Wait, what?" Everyone said. We looked at them.

"Should we tell them?" I asked Mel.

"We might as well," she replied. I sighed and let her begin. It was something about a woman, and she kept telling Mel that she was our Aunt. Not only that, but she also said something about our dad not liking something about the Musica Anima. Whatever that was.

When she finished, she looked at me, signalling that I should speaking next. I began with me coming to the forest, what I saw in the water, and what Melody and I transformed into. When I was finished, everyone looked at us, like we were crazy.

"How is that possible?" Asher asked, "I mean, yeah, you guys did pass out, so I guess you guys might have been imagining it all."

"SERIOUSLY, YOU THINK WE IMAGINE THAT WHOLE THING!" Melody rebuttaled back, "IT WAS REAL, AND WE BOTH KNOW IT!"

"Okay, okay!" Ash said, "But, how do you know it was real?"

"Does this mark, our hair, and the random passing out in class explain it?" I said. We all went into deep thought, there. Was it all linked into one sort of deal? Just then, I heard the angelic singing, again. I blinked and looked around for the source. Again, there wasn't one.

"Harmony?" Angel asked, "You okay?"

"Do you guys here that?" I asked, "Like, an angelic singing?"

"I do," Melody said, "And I hate it! IT'S TOO PEACEFUL!"

Just then, this horrid ringing started in my ears. Even in my right ear, which I was deaf in. I started screaming, and everyone looked concerned.

"AH!" I cried, putting my hands on both ears, "It hurts! It's too much!"

"Harmony!" Mel's muffled voice said, "Snap out of it!" SHe started shaking me, by my arms, but the sound wouldn't go away. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter than they already were. Just then, I felt my eyes become irritated, and the sound subsided. I sighed, with relief, and I could feel them glaring at me and Mel.

"What was that," Melody said.

"I don't know," I said, "It was this horrible ringing sound. It was even ringing in my deaf ear." I opened my eyes, and everyone stepped back. I looked at them confused, even Mel was shocked.

"H-H-Harmony," she said, "Why is one of your eyes silver and the other is pink?!"

"What?"

"Why are they different colors?!" Eve said, "That's not possible!" Confused, by what they were saying, I walked to my mirror, and I saw what they saw. Heterochromic eyes. My left eye was pink, while my right eye was a slight grayish color.

"What, how?! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!" I shouted.

"Sis," Mel said, "I never thought I'd be saying this, but calm down!"

"This isn't possible, Melody," I said, a bit more calm, "None of it is...." That thought stuck in my mind for the rest of the night.

None of it is possible....