Chapter 11 [Harmony]

I felt rays of sun drop on my face. I opened my eyes and sat up. Melody was opening the curtains. She looked over to me.

"You know anything about the types of magics, like vocal, instrumental, environmental, or hand magic?" What is this woman saying?

"You mean vocal, instrumental, environmental, and hand music? Why do you want to know?" I asked, yawning, "You usually don't like to hear."

"Well, this time, I need to. You know our 'Aunt Veena'? She said something about those types of music." I rubbed my, now silver, eye and stretched.

"Hand music is sounds by patting, clapping, or anything with your hands. Vocal and instrumental are simple."

"What about environmental?"

"Environmental is sounds of nature, such as animal calls and speaking with plants."

"Cool, Aunt Veena said I would be good at Instrumental, and hand magic, but I spoke with Kirin, I strummed a note and I could suddenly understand her." Who?

"Who the heck is Kirin?" She sighed

"A wolf."

"Wait, you met a wolf ? Wait, YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE WOLF?! This life is getting crazier everyday."

"I just said this. I met Kirin awhile back, but only today I was able to understand her." I was in awe. How could she be so brave to befriend a freaking wolf!

"God, let's go see this Kirin." She nodded. We left the room and went into the dark and ominous forest. We started walking down the path and then Mel turned off it.

"So you met a wolf out here?"

"Yeah."

"Man, I wish I could meet a wolf. So, you strummed a note, and now you can speak to animals?"

"Yes."

"And I'm guessing you're saying that I have vocal magics?"

"Yup."

"You're also gonna give me short yes's aren't you?"

"Yup." I groaned. When Mel is quiet it gets awkward. We continued walking until we reached a cave. Melody went in and I followed behind. Stalagmites and stalactites hung. I looked back forward to a onyx black wolf on Melody

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Melody was on the floor then I heard a fit of laughter

"HA HA, KIRIN, STOP IT, THAT TICKLES!" Aw, how cute! Just then, I felt this odd aura near me. I turned around, and this woman with dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and tan skin appeared. Whoa, now that's an entrance.

"Harmony Song, I presume?" she said. Wait, how did she know my name?

"Hi Aunt Veena," Atza said.

"That's Aunt Veena?!" I whisper yelled to Atza.

"Yup," she answered

"You didn't give me any specifics on her."

"Yup."

"Are you gonna keep doing that?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Because I can."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Why?"

"UUUGHHH!" I laughed, as Aunt Veena came towards us. Kirin walked over to her, and she pet her black head. Veena looked to us and smiled.