Chapter 14 [Melody]

"So, Harm, why were they spying on Alex and I?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"They are suspicious of something between you two," She replied, sighing with annoyance. "The real question is are they correct?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind, what are you doing at the park?"

"After you ditched me, I will get back to that, Alex heard me yelling at you driving away. We came to the park and played 5 games."

"Who won?"

"That will not be answered."

"You lost."

"Shut up! Then we laid down on the grass and talked. I accidently hit his head."

"That's... very descriptive."

"Why didn't you warn me of the stalkers.?" I asked, going back to the subject.

"You didn't have you're phone, that's why. If you did, I would've told you instantly."

"WHY?! I FORGOT MY PHONE!!! GAH!" Harmony began to laugh. Gah! WHY AM I THE LAUGHING STOCK TODAY?!

"YOu always know how to make me laugh!"

"I AM NOT TRYING TO! I AM AGGRAVATED!"

"And that's what makes me laugh!"

"HEY! COME ON!"

"So, now what?"

"Um, I have no idea? DEJA VU!" Randomly, we heard everyone calling us.

"Melody! Harmony!" Angel yelled. "Where are you guys?"

"Over here!" I yelled back.

"Mel!" Harmony whisper yelled. "Not now! I need some alone time right now."

"Too late now. They're coming right now."

She gave me a glare before growing an entire bush around her. I tried to peek in, but she shut it and put thorns on the branches. OW!

"I am going in!" I jumped into the thorn bush and grabbed a hand. "Harm, best not if I talk cause I can get thorns in my mouth, so better hurry, OW!" A thorn hit me on my leg. I heard a ripping noise.

Suddenly the thorns disappeared.

"Mel, are you stupid?" She gasped.

"Ya, I am pretty sure I am." I looked down to where I heard the ripping and I saw my jeans were ripped and blood was dripping down.

"Mel, you're hurt!"

"Nah, I just got a new style." Then we heard a rustling. We turned around. They were behind us.

"Hello!" I called

"Mel! What happened?!" Alex asked.

"Thorns. I'm fine!" All of our friends looked at me confused

"You are truly weird."

"Thanks!"

"Okay... Well, Harm you kay'?" Eve asked

"Yeah, magic is just weird," She replied.

"I can agree with you on that!" I replied

"Mel, let's get you cleaned up." Harmony looked at the thorn marks

"Okay! To Alex's house!"

"Wait, why mine?"

"It's closest."

"Fine. Come on. Anyone bring a car?"

"Everyone has their car. What about you two?" Eve said and pointed to Alex and I.