Chapter 15 [Harmony]

"Katelyn!" I whisper yelled as she spied on the two. "What are you doing?! Let them have their privacy!"

"I don't trust them, Harm," she said. "I wanna see of my little bro is interested or n-" she went silent then.

"What?" I said.

"They... he just..." She then got up, picked me up and twirled me around like a little kid. "HE FREAKING KISSED HER! I KNEW IT!"

As Katelyn put me down, I felt dizzy and uneasy. Ugh, I hate getting dizzy. I was starting to get a headache just as Alex and Mel came out blushing like crazy. They looked REALLY mad.

"WHAT THE HECK, KATELYN?!" Mel yelled.

"Seriously sis!" Alex said. "What's with today and spying?"

"C'mon!" She replied while wrapping her arms around both of them. "I gotta know the juicy secrets!"

"WELL NOT FROM ME!" Mel shouted. "NOW GET YOUR ARM OFF OF ME!"

"What happened to that flustered little girl I saw a few seconds ago?"

I wanted to laugh at their rage, but my headache got really bad from Mel's yelling. I fell onto the couch and pressed my head against a pillow to ease the pain. My hearing became slightly buzzed, and my vision went a bit blurry. God, I hated when people twirled me in the air!

"Harmony?" Mel said. "You okay?"

"No..." I groaned. "Headache."

"Oh..." Katelyn then said. "I forgot you get headaches from being dizzy."

"You forgot, or you just wanted to torture me, too?" I said, agitation coming with my headache.

"Alex," Mel said. "You guys have some Advil?"

"We have Tylenol," he replied. "Will that work?"

"Anything," I said, my voice muffled by the brown pillow. "Just... help my headache go on vacation."

While the two went downstairs to get the medicine, Katelyn sat next to me. The vibes I was getting from her were the ones that told me she wanted to know something.

"Sooo..." she said. "Who do you like, Harm?"

"Katelyn," I said. "Not in the mood."

"C'mon! If Melody and Alex are a thing, surely you would have someone in your interest."

"I haven't had my first kiss yet, and I don't plan on getting it anytime soon." I waved her away while lying on the couch. "Now leave me alone. I hate headaches."

Thank God for Mel and Alex coming up. I was about to lose my mind with Katelyn's shipping problems. I took the pill, drank the water in one gulp, and sighed.

Now I just had to be in silence.

"I'm gonna head home," I said. "I can't be around anyone."

"I should drive you home," Mel offered. "I don't want you getting in a crash because of your pain."

I gave her a small smile as I got up. The car ride was silent with no music, and I could tell sis was getting agitated with no music. At least she understood my pain.

As soon as I got home, Mel just went into the house while I decided to go to the cave. I fell, face-first, on the grassy ground outside. I took in the scent of the earth before I grew a vine hammock on one of the nearby trees.

This gave me some time to think while watching the clouds. I still can't believe I showed my magic to everyone. EVERYONE! I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. No one seemed to care about that incident, but it was bound to come into a conversation one day.