Intro

_Warning: A maybe long chapter_

For all A.R.M.Ys!! Enjoy~~~~

~9 years ago~

You cried silently in the bushes. The bad guys who kidnapped you were looking for you. You had escaped the abandoned house that they had took you only to find the abandoned house was in the forest. Now you were hiding in the bushes, praying for them not to find you.

"Are you okay?" some suddenly asked. You looked up and was about to scream when you only saw a boy around your age in front of you. "Hey, are you okay?" the boy asked again. You were about to answer when a voice suddenly shouted, "Find her!". You started to cry harder. The boy finally knew what was happening. "Take my hand!" he said taking out his hand.

You stared at his hand. "Come on! Take my hand!" he said again. You took his hand and he pulled you up. "Run!" he said and you both started to run. "There she is!" the kidnappers saw you guys. "Oh no. They're coming!".

He brought you an old and huge oak tree. there was a small tree house up the tree. "Climb up to the tree house and don't come down!" he ordered. "They won't find you here."

"What about you?" you asked.

"Don't worry about me. I'll trick them and bring them far away from this place and find help"

"Will you come back?"

"Of course! When I come back, take my hand and never let go okay?"

"Okay"

He smiled at you. "Over here!" a voice said. The boy yelled and ran. The kidnappers started to chase the boy. You stayed in the tree house and waited. Suddenly, you heard the sound of a gunfire. You prayed the safety of the boy. Soon, you fell asleep.

In the morning, the police found you and the kidnappers were caught. You asked the police if there was a boy with the kidnappers. The police told you what one of the kidnappers told them. The boy from last night was shot near the river that wasn't far from the oak tree and the boy fell into the river.

The police searched the boy's body but they couldn't find it. They thought that a wild animal had maybe already found the boy's body and ate it.

The only thing you could do is cry. The boy who saved you died. You blamed yourself for his death.

All that had happened to you has haunted you. And you could never forgive yourself for what has happened to the boy.

Alright that was hard ^^". I hope this intro wasn't bad. Hope the real thing isn't bad to.

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~~~~~~~