Chapter 1

Ok! Let's get started!! Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~

~9 years later~

Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up at the sound of the alarm in my phone. I groan, picking my phone up that was on the table lamp beside my bed and turn it off. I got up from bed and ruffled my hair. "Haishh..... Monday. It had to be Monday." I mumbled in frustration. Then, someone opened the door. It was Jin hyung. "Oh your already up! Good. Hurry up and go washed up. manager wants us to be at the studio before 8 and now it's 7 in the morning." he said. 

"Yeah okay, stop talking" I said. Jin rolled his eyes and closed the door. I took my towel and walked into the bathroom, taking my shower. after shower, a put on some sweatpants and a black shirt. I looked into the mirror. I lift my shirt. The scar on the left of my stomach still looks new even though it has been there for a long time.

The girl........ Is she still alive? Is she okay? Will I ever see her?

I always thought about her. The incident 9 years ago, I will never forget about it. The day that I was shot by one of the bad guys.

I'm lucky that a group of camper found me and brought me to the hospital but......... The girl.........

"Jungkook! Get your ass down here right now and eat your breakfast!" Namjoon hyung yelled from down stairs. "Yeah! I'm coming!" I quickly took my jacket and phone, and made my way downstairs. After breakfast, we all head to the studio.

I look outside the window of the van, still thinking about the girl. 

"Where are you?"

Your p.o.v

"Good morning and welcome to Jam Jam Cafe. May I take your order?" I said smiling to the customer. "Oh yes. A cup of coffee without milk and a strawberry shortcake please." "Okay" after taking the customer's order, I went to the counter and gave the order to Ji Eun, my best friend.

The day at the cafe wasn't that busy. They weren't a lot of customer. I sat on the chair at the barista counter. "For an owner like you, you sure work hard" Seung Joo said. He is the barista in Jam Jam Cafe. "Of course I have to work hard. An owner shouldn't be lazy" I said as he chuckles. Yup, I'm the owner of Jam Jam cafe even though I'm still young.

It was my uncle's cafe. When he passed away a year ago, he gave the cafe. He didn't have kids so he gave me the cafe. Now, I'm in charged and making sure that this cafe is working properly.

"I'm glad you're getting better" Seung Joo said. He leans on the counter. I smiled, "Yeah but I'm still not okay.". Seung Joo sigh. "You're still thinking about it don't you?" he asked. I couldn't help but frown a little. That fateful day. The day that I was saved but the person that saved me, a boy, died.

For 9 years, it had haunted me. It became a nightmare. I have gone to the psychiatric for 6 years and I started to get better but still, it can't make me forget about it.

He died..............

"Hey, how about we closed this Saturday till Monday?." Seung Joo. Said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we should take a day off. Me, you and Ji Eun at Guam. How's that sound?"

"Well, sure!"

"Yes! I already had the tickets!"

I laugh. "You sure are ready.". Seung Joo smiled.

Maybe this could help me relax but it won't make any difference.

Meanwhile, at Big Hit Ent.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Huh? A vacation at Guam?" Namjoon said as he looked at manager hyung. "Yes. You guys have been working hard and you guys should get some time off. So, how about it?" he said.

"Well, that does sound great." Jimin hyung said nodding.

"Well, it seems like we're going to Guam!" V hyung said happily.

We all cheered. Finally a vacation. This might help me relax a bit.

But............ it won't make any difference.

Wow golly. Bad or good? well at least you guys read it. I'll update soon ^^

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~