Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating. I had a writer's block on this but now for you guys only I updated. This will be lame I'm sorry.

________________   

Jimin closed his eyes as the guy clicked the gun. Then the gun was fired but Jimin didn't felt anything. He opened his eyes to see the guy on the ground tackled by Yoongi.

"yo-yoongi...."

Yoongi punched the guy, cursing under his breath until the guy passed out. He got up from himn and went towards Jimin. He quickly hugged him. "You pabo! Why did you... urgghh! I thought... I thought...."

"Yoongi.... I'm sorry" Jimin started crying.

Yoongi hush him, telling him everything is okay. Jimin hugged him tightly, crying like a little boy. Yoongi pulled away a kissed him gently. "I could have lose you...."

"I'm sorry....."

Yoongi hugged him again as he let him cry. He cried as well knowing his boyfriend is now safe but there is still more to be saved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Teahyung was beaten up pretty badly and was going to be punched more. "Die bitch" the guy said when suddenly he was punched in the gut by someone. Teahyung looked up weakly to see his savior.

"Ho-hoseok...."

The guy got up and attacked Hoseok but he quickly dodged it and hit the man again. He kicked him hard until he passed out. Hoseok sighed and went to Teahyung. He lowered himself and picked Taehyung up. He looked at him."Ho-hoseok...."

"Save your strength Taetea... You idiot" Hoseok kissed his forehead before gently picked him up bridal style.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Hoseok said but Taehyung shook his head. "You are always in time Hoseok....."

Hoseok smiled. "Go to rest Taehyung. Everything will be okay. We're going to save them both"

Taehyung smiled and closed his eyes, sleeping in his boyfriend's arms feeling safe and sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Jungkook lay in your arms, blood oozing out of him as the man held the gun in front of you. You were scared, scared as hell.

"Die" he said as he clicked the gun and.....

BANG!

The bullet never hit you. You look up to see the man on the ground been shot by a police. You sighed but Jungkook was in critical condition.

"Help me please! He has been shot!" You yelled. Behind the police were more polices. Even paramedics. The paramedics came towards you both and quickly put Jungkook on a stretcher. You followed behind as you cried holding onto his hand. When you arrived in at the hospital, you never let go off his hand but then you have to when he had to be in the emergency room.

"Do-don't let go...." he said weakly.

"I'll never let you go but only for now" You said. You let him go as the doctor and nurses sent him to the emergency room.

You sat on the chair as you cried. You were waiting till you felt someone tap your shoulder., you look up to see Jin and Namjoon. You hugged him and cried oin his shoulder.

"Shh... Everything will be okay"

You calmed down a bit and waited along with Namjoon and Jin. "What happened to Jimin and Taehyung" you asked worriedly.

Jin told you everything and sighed in relief. Now, Jungkook is the one to worry about.

You were waiting for hours till the doctor came out of the room. "How is he?" Namjoon said. The doctor looked at the three of you and spoke.

"He............."

________________  

cliffhanger! sorry Pumpkins.

Next chapter will be the epilogue.Be ready.

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~